Several dead in shooting in Munich shopping mall

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Meanwhile, in based as fuck Poland

POLAND NO!

Yeah, I get your clever irony here... on one side they show the face of Christianity's last stand, on the other they make games like The Witcher, have their representatives in the Bilderberg Group & export Wodka all over the world, just like the US do weapons. Still waters run deep, I guess.

Still, I like it how they handle their fake heroes: Lech Walesa was Russia's main agent, the tool to control the whole resistance. Instead of hiding facts, they made them publicly known. Few would. Just as few know this country apart from Germany's propaganda about it -- after all, their support of Ukraine is against the mainstream.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Yeah, I get your clever irony here... on one side they show the face of Christianity's last stand, on the other they make games like The Witcher, have their representatives in the Bilderberg Group & export Wodka all over the world, just like the US do weapons. Still waters run deep, I guess.

Still, I like it how they handle their fake heroes: Lech Walesa was Russia's main agent, the tool to control the whole resistance. Instead of hiding facts, they made them publicly known. Few would. Just as few know this country apart from Germany's propaganda about it -- after all, their support of Ukraine is against the mainstream.

Ever play Crusader Kings or Europa Universalis?

Poland-Lithuania used to be badass.

1920px-Truce_of_Deulino_1618-1619.PNG

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Must be another case of that mental illnesss that is currently going...

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Thanks, professor. Your Thinking Hat apparently earned your dollar.

The contents of any post... could instead be found via google somewhere else, anything said has already been said... but then would anyone have any fun?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Still, I like it how they handle their fake heroes: Lech Walesa was Russia's main agent, the tool to control the whole resistance. Instead of hiding facts, they made them publicly known. Few would. Just as few know this country apart from Germany's propaganda about it --

28fb13bcf72b9c1ba29a42e4db6b3dcc11a8dfb4433ba4038473520fe1777615.jpg