Sam sho IV insert WIP

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Simple and uses pretty artwork.

Just leave it exactly like it is right now.

laurie

Zero's Tailor
Thankyou, But no screenshots or anything?
Im drawing my own cover for 2003 at the moment cant wait to show you all :glee:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
laurie said:
Thankyou, But no screenshots or anything?
Im drawing my own cover for 2003 at the moment cant wait to show you all :glee:

Yeah, you dont have to do what everyone else does, it looks awesome the way it is right now. And there isnt really a need to describe the game since anyone that is going to download it knows what the game is already.

Go with style over technique.

laurie

Zero's Tailor
'And there isnt really a need to describe the game since anyone that is going to download it knows what the game is already.'

That is a bloody good point.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
That cover OWNED every SS insert ever made. Awesome.

Only the SS4 logo is a bit to small in the cover, and the graphic style don't blend with the cover art.

Considering that you an artist too, how about redo the logo by hand to fit it better? ;)

That cover art blew me away. Care to share the orinigal artwork with us? I would love to have a wallpaper with that artwork.

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I'm going to use that one when I actually get my supergun working. Your MS one owns too.

laurie

Zero's Tailor
Thanks everyone. All my inserts will be up for download soon at neogeoforlife.com

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Yeah, leave that as it is, it's fucking gorgeous. So simple, so free of the trash over designed graphics that plauge both official and unofficial inserts.

Really great work, and I used to give lectures on art for a living so you can take my endorsement as seriously as you like.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Laurie, that is a beautiful insert!! All your inserts are amazing!! You should deffo become a regular contributor to BigBear or Kazuya. Seriously, your inserts rock. They are a cool alternative for everyone and for most prolly the only alternative!!

Can't wait for your KOF 03 insert :buttrock: please post that soon.
By the way, I see you got a picture of your 'baby' up. I like it. It is lovely, I gots a similar one again ;)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
This insert looks like it might mesh well with the new SSVS insert. This one's more stylistic, but the SSVS insert looks much closer to it than SNK/SNKP's other work has in the past, IMO.

SSS

neo retired
Where the hell did that artwork come from?! I have a shockbox waiting for that baby.

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
I like it. Nice and simple. However, I think the blue in the bottom right looks out of place.