Real Bout 2 - Korean version differences?

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Does anyone know of any differences between the US/JP version and this one? It looks the the unibios settings are the same. According to the board scans, only the P-rom is different. The only thing that I notice is that the Japanese text is removed from the title and tutorial screens. Has anyone noticed anything else?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Member neo-geo-mvs has Korean copy of RB2, maybe we can get some information from him.
Most of Korean release mvs games are lack of voice over, missing intro and winning posts, white blood, etc........

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
Member neo-geo-mvs has Korean copy of RB2, maybe we can get some information from him.
Most of Korean release mvs games are lack of voice over, missing intro and winning posts, white blood, etc........

That kind of censorship is not just limited to Neo Geo games. The Korean edition of Duke Nukem 3D (PC game) also has white blood.

(Yes, it was released in South Korea, but has Duke's voice for all the one liners he says throughout the game).

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
I ended up selling my Korean collection in the end apart from Shock Troopers. I didn't notice much difference tbh but Raz recently mentioned about the Korean flag being corrected in the background.