Puzzle Fighter 2 HD (PSN)

fiolinagermi

Zero's Secretary
I bought this game, but I can't find anyone online at all. Is the servers just dead or am I doing something wrong? I went into multi-player, selected quick game, and then nothing.

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
It's the same on the 360 side of things. People just don't play the game that often anymore. When I do end up playing I find myself kind of disappointed that they didn't rework the sprites. It's not like they have to worry about hit detection locations being changed because of the size difference in sprites or anything.

fiolinagermi

Zero's Secretary
It's the same on the 360 side of things. People just don't play the game that often anymore. When I do end up playing I find myself kind of disappointed that they didn't rework the sprites. It's not like they have to worry about hit detection locations being changed because of the size difference in sprites or anything.
Ah, i never played the game in the arcades enough to notice

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
Well, what I mean is that they weren't updated for HD like the rest of the game. They just used the old sprites and upscaled/filtered them as opposed to reworking them for HD.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Everynow and then I find at least 2 or more people still playing online. It's a shame really, especially since STHD came out recently.