Puzzle Bobble - Classic-Shock Insert

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I've been a busy beaver today. Here's the last one of the night. Puzzle Bobble! In case your wondering about whats motivating me to do these (blazing star, magical drop 3, kof95, etc) inserts - They are games I still need inserts for. So with Puzzle Bobble, I have enough pdf's to make my 3rd trip to Kinkos.

Here is Puzzle Bobble - FINAL.
Special thanks to Mouse Master from Nick_th_fury's insert site. I borrowed the art from his insert and manual.

pbubble1.jpg

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
nothings final till its final.........lol
i changed the back to bring out the background more. The only thing is with this version (the jpg) it totally muffed up the "Bubble Bursting Puzzle Fun" text. I didn't touch that. I guess it has to do with shrinking it so damn tiny for this.

puzzlebobble1.jpg

the stroke around the description text is muffed up too as well as the overall color.......lol damn what did i do with this one.

basically - look at the first one for everything except the background color/image in the back.

Last edited:

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
I really like it a lot. I thought the first one was slick, but the redesigned back really adds to it.
The meg count, try outlining the yellow instead of the shadow (it may just be the smaller size that makes it hard for me to read, so use you judgment.)

My Bust-a-Move Again is entitled that, however, so though I wish I could use this, I'll probably hold out for a Bust-a-Move insert.
Regardless, nice work as always.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
GoSpits said:
I really like it a lot. I thought the first one was slick, but the redesigned back really adds to it.
The meg count, try outlining the yellow instead of the shadow (it may just be the smaller size that makes it hard for me to read, so use you judgment.)

My Bust-a-Move Again is entitled that, however, so though I wish I could use this, I'll probably hold out for a Bust-a-Move insert.
Regardless, nice work as always.

I was gonna go for a "Bust A Move" but I go by what my Cabinet says. The game I have is Puzzle Bobble so thats why I did this. Same goes for Sonic Wings 3 instead of Aerofighters 3, etc.