Pulstar AES and BTG AES

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
They look legit. It would not hurt to ask for hi-res pictures.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
color match between the auction pictures and the cart pics on this site. The BTG is off.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Kudos to the seller of that Pulstar cart for taking so many pictures, but he omitted a very important one... The underside of the boards. Seems strange. Yes, yes, we see they're all real chips, but what we really need to know is if this is a conversion and one extra picture of the reverse side of the boards would have helped answer that. Seems odd to me that he would take so many pictures but choose to omit that crucial one.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Last edited:

iNeogeo2nd

n00b
So the BTG is legit or boot? That seller has 100% positive feedback and I checked his sale history and he sold the US KOF 2000 for $3,500, kind of like a real deal.

AlecRob

Banned
US KOF 2000 for $3,500, kind of like a real deal.
I bet Dion might know who the current owner of that copy of KOF2000 is. Any word on what serial number that KOF cart is? Maybe he has authenticated it or something.

If we find the owner of that cart, we could possibly ask him if he knows anything about that seller on ebay.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That seller shill bid on his own auction and got caught. He has quite a few fake accounts here as well.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
So what was the deal with insanceclown? Did he sell bootlegs? He's got this up for sale which looks pretty good - thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garou-Mark-...3441?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3a819fc021

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he has sold bootlegs. He tried to rip off several members for thousands of dollars worth of home carts with an alt account on here. Once it was determined his real account was insaneclown he stopping posting with either. Proceed with caution.