PSP Giga packs announced

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
This is actually a good deal. For $50 more than the "value pack" you get a USB cable, 1 gig duo stick, as well as a stand for the PSP. I might just wait until the 17th to import my white one. Sony should have released this pack in the first place....

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
I already have a psp, but this is an ok deal, what they really need to do is sell you just the psp, the battery and the powercord for around 185$ then people might actually buy one.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Eldios said:
This is actually a good deal. For $50 more than the "value pack" you get a USB cable, 1 gig duo stick, as well as a stand for the PSP. I might just wait until the 17th to import my white one. Sony should have released this pack in the first place....

You won't need to import a white one as the Giga packs will recieve a worldwide release.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
iamyagami22 said:
I already have a psp, but this is an ok deal, what they really need to do is sell you just the psp, the battery and the powercord for around 185$ then people might actually buy one.

Isn't that the standard pack?

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
J0e Musashi said:
You won't need to import a white one as the Giga packs will recieve a worldwide release.

Yes but I want a region 2 PSP....

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
J0e Musashi said:
Isn't that the standard pack?

Can't be purchased in the USA. If it was available I would have been all over it like wizkid on a dildo.