PSN Flash Sale! Almost a hundred games, under a buck each (NA Only)

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Time to go buy a PSN card.

I wish they'd add the PS1 Tales games (Destiny 1 and ETERNIA) those go for $100+ now...

Jon

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I only had a couple of bucks left on my PSN wallet. Bought Back to the Future and Sam & Max.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Picked up Gravity Rush, Dead Nation, and Klonoa so I could play it on the vita. Now it's time to turn on the PS3 and double check haha.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Nobody has mentioned Mutant Blobs Attack? That game is awesome.

Shivan128

Mr. Big's Thug
Oh man I literally was going to buy pacman DX and galaga DX yesterday and decided to wait. They were still in my cart. I got lucky. Also coincidentally I'm currently playing klomoa so that may work out as well. In any event its a damn good sale and im gonna grab a bunch of stuff.

Thanks for the link.

Anyone who does not pick up these two games during this sale needs a smack up side the head. They are so well re-made with all the extras. The kids were staring in awe at pac-man.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Klonoa, Fighting Force, Mega Man X 4 & 5, MK Kollection

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
I had a tab up for this all weekend but kept forgetting to peruse the list in detail till this morning. :emb:

The only things I picked up so far are Galaga Legions DX and Pac-Man CE DX. I own most of the PS1 games in physical form already but I'm thinking it might be a bad thing to own them digitally for that cheap for a nice play on the go through my Vita or something. :)

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Damn. Good deals.

Soviet Strike, Nuclear Strike, Breath of Fire IV, Tennis in the Face, and Gravity Rush for $5.48, combined.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
Stayed away from PS1 titles due to me really only playing them on my PS2 with a CRT. I picked up Twisted Metal Black (never played it and seems worth the price), Surgeon Sim (for some laughs), Home (pretty meh, but I kinda expected it), Zeno Clash 2 (entertaining to play actually, lol), and MK Collection since my UMK 3 for 360 sucks ass and won't let you change the button layout.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
No mention of Wild ARMs? 1 and 2 are great RPGs that have dungeon puzzles.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Got myself the Megaman games as well as Mutant Blobs (Thanks Gohan! :buttrock:)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's the best game that nobody but me has played.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I ended up getting the Telltale games, Mega Man,Tokyo Jungle, & Pacman/Galaga...Man it was a pain in the ass, to play them...I had to update 3 PS3 consoles & then try to deactivate them as there is a limit to 2 accounts. This is the reason why i hate turning on new consoles is because of the damn updates.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Bumping this for the Playstation 20th anniversary sale going on right now. Lots of SNK games. I've picked up all of their old arcade classics (the one they made before the Neo-Geo) for 0.60 cents a piece. They also have Neo Geo games listed at $1.80 if you're interested (Metal Slug, Shock Troopers, Baseball Stars 2, etc...)

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Such a good sale. I bought every SNK Related title that I didn't already own!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I grabbed all of the Neo stuff on there. I'm surprised, the emulation is excellent, I'd grab more titles if they had them.