PSA: Axunworks superguns seem to be selling out.

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
In case anyone else was considering:

I was in the market for another axunworks as my Naomi 2 is going to be in a different area now than where my CPS2 and MVS currently sit, so they won’t all be able to run off my supergun I already own. In the last couple days he’s gone from fully stocked on all four models he sells to only having one left; the non-Naomi compatible black dyed front panel model.

I know he’s kinda weird when it comes to replenishing stock so figured if anyone was considering getting one, like me, might be a good time to get jump as it might be some time before he puts more stock up.

I know his db15 to usb adapters (akin to UD ones) were sold out for months before he relisted them, so god knows how long till these pop back up. Anywho, hope this helps.

If you’re on the fence, his stuff is on another level. Can’t recommend his supergun and cables enough. The feature sets and build quality are genuinely unparalleled. That said, prepare for your wallet to be raped. His shipping costs alone are egregious, especially for small lightweight items which are minimum 35 dollar shipping… Supergun will be roughly $75 shipped.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
It is a real bitch finding quality superguns now. Everyone is sold out. I lucked into get a HAS supergun on another site. Being stuck with only Chinese options isn't ideal.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
While you'll wait for any of these bespoke "modern-retro" products, the Axun supergun is excellent all round and well worth the wait. I've had mine for almost three years now.

Even better, you can use Neo cables for audio/video out - both my HD Retrovision Neo Component (Genesis 2 cable with Neo adaptor) and SCART cables work great.

daytonausa

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
While you'll wait for any of these bespoke "modern-retro" products, the Axun supergun is excellent all round and well worth the wait. I've had mine for almost three years now.

Even better, you can use Neo cables for audio/video out - both my HD Retrovision Neo Component (Genesis 2 cable with Neo adaptor) and SCART cables work great.
Yeah like I said I have one already and just needed another. Definitely agree, astounding quality. That’s cool to know about the cables. I just have one of his rgbs proprietary ones.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
-Me, rocking a Sigma, a Windy Gaming, and a MAS Supernova

guile-streetfighter-animated-wrestling-ring-fruit.gif

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Man, I miss my MAS Supernova - that was my first supergun back in the late 90's. There's one on ebay right now with two sticks for $999 - tempting just to have it. I still have my huge MAS Twin Neo Stick from back then. Need to restore the art on it, though.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Still plenty of Sigmas out there. There's even a place out there with 1AVs still.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Man, I miss my MAS Supernova - that was my first supergun back in the late 90's. There's one on ebay right now with two sticks for $999 - tempting just to have it. I still have my huge MAS Twin Neo Stick from back then. Need to restore the art on it, though.
I’m not married to mine... Just saying.

wwe-ted-dibiase.gif

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Sigma will always be better than everything else. People may enter and leave the space, but that's never gonna change.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I remember I had a MAS SuperNova. For the time, it was a great bit of kit. I think I paid $250 for mine from a forum.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I see that Time Harvest on AliExpress have a bunch of Axunworks superguns listed on their store, including the JVS-equipped model.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Building your own is a good experience.