ps3 or xbox 360

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Internet rep is important, yo.

I think Joe's response about beating the shit out of Neo Alec was to clear up the fact that he's not hiding behind a keyboard and launching anything he wouldn't say in real life.

lol

serious-cat.jpg

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Sorry for the Rodney King, but CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!

Christ, fucking BOBCAT started this gay-ass thread.

Let's just agree that my answer was the right one (read: bobcat's mom gives great head) and move on.

Neo Alec is still a douche, though, you'll get no argument from me on that.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member

A lot of people seem to hate your guts here. Honestly, when I see your name all I can think about is your kick ass website from years back. Guess I don't pay enough attention to shit around here to understand all the hate.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
just redirect all that hate and envy towards me :cool:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I've been playing SF2HD on the PS3 lately and holy shit does it piss me off.

1. About 5-6 good matches with no real noticeable lag.

2. A few more matches with lag but nothing terrible.

3. After that the game simply refuses to play well. If a game actually connects (which is a big IF, mostly I just get disconnected and sent back to the title screen or disconnected from the PSN entirely) the game is so laggy its pretty much unplayable.

I'm playing through a wireless connection, would it make it any better to start connecting directly?

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I've been playing SF2HD on the PS3 lately and holy shit does it piss me off.

1. About 5-6 good matches with no real noticeable lag.

2. A few more matches with lag but nothing terrible.

3. After that the game simply refuses to play well. If a game actually connects (which is a big IF, mostly I just get disconnected and sent back to the title screen or disconnected from the PSN entirely) the game is so laggy its pretty much unplayable.

I'm playing through a wireless connection, would it make it any better to start connecting directly?

it does this thing where it will freeze up at the versus screen. next time you see that happen, try to start up a single player game and you'll see what I mean. Its hella gay. Super Turbo got Backboned like no other. Wheather or not it does this on xbox I don't know yet (won't for a week or two either) but its totally a fault on the developers, doesn't have anything to do with the hardware I don't think.

Also, when playing SF HD, my PS3 gets HOTTER than when I play any other game. I honestly don't think this game is very good for the machine.

Last edited:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
it does this thing where it will freeze up at the versus screen. next time you see that happen, try to start up a single player game and you'll see what I mean. Its hella gay. Super Turbo got Backboned like no other. Wheather or not it does this on xbox I don't know yet (won't for a week or two either) but its totally a fault on the developers, doesn't have anything to do with the hardware I don't think.

Also, when playing SF HD, my PS3 gets HOTTER than when I play any other game. I honestly don't think this game is very good for the machine.

Yeah, a lot of times it will connect but then after me and the other person choose our characters it just goes to a black screen. After that, either a full minute or so will go by and it will finally tell me the I've been disconnected or even more annoyingly it will just lock up and remain on that black screen until I shut the PS3 off manually. I'm sure thats not good for the machine either.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
yeah its lame, so lame I just don't play it

patch soon though eh?

I bet it aint much better after the patch even :make_fac:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Why would I know why people don't like me? I don't engage in the name-calling of the people in question from this thread, for example. I just say what I believe and people don't agree with it. I'm not trying to start fights. My best guess is this forum just likes a scapegoat, and the old rumors about me make me a good target.