Protothea Wiiware

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Anyone going to pick this up for the Wiiware? Looks like it is going to be 1000 points. I have watched some videos of it and it looks okay but it looks like it is single player only.

Anyone grabbing this or has anyone played it?

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Eh I dunno...looks interesting to say the least. Can't see myself picking this one up though.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I think Nintendo should do like Sony and MS and allow people to download demos with the option to buy afterwards. I cant buy a game based on some still pics. Hopefully, this will be something they change in the near future.

Phillip

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I think Nintendo should do like Sony and MS and allow people to download demos with the option to buy afterwards. I cant buy a game based on some still pics. Hopefully, this will be something they change in the near future.

Phillip

Agreed.

I just read recently though that they have no intention of ever doing that.

Looks like IGN just gave this a 5.4. Toki Tori got an 8 though.

Last edited:

hokutoshinken

Crossed Swords Squire
I played it this morning at a neighbor's house. Very meh. Like most Wii games, the Wiimote gimmick wears off fast.
If you don't know the premise, You aim where you are shooting with the Wiimote and move the ship normally with the nunchuck. So you can shoot in all directions Zero-Gunner style. Just made me want to Play Zero Gunner 2 on DC instead.