Project Exile for the Nintendo DS (Resembles Chrono trigger!)

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
http://gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2822

Cool looking RPG. Reminds me of Chrono trigger. There almost doing a better job then square-enix at the moment with there own type games! lol

Coming out Q1 of next yr.

Developed by 8 guys supposedly.

I will be buying this.

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Meh, it looks alright, but it doesn't look amazing. It looks like something on the GBA.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Damn, that game looks cool. Its GBA\SNES style grafix are only working in its favor.

<3 old school RPG\adventure game look.

Nice find wizkid I'm definately looking forward to this.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
At the start of the footage, it says:

"Active-Time Tactical Combat RPG for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance"

It looks like this game was originally planned for the GBA, but the company decided to move things to the DS--which would explain why its graphics are all too GBA-ish.

Noted here: http://www.studioarchcraft.com/project.htm

Looks nice to me though.

The battle system looked interesting enough to warrant me keeping an eye on this.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Yeah I noticed the gba thing too. I just hope they come up with some interesting ways of using the stylus. . Dialogue is done well to and seems to suit the characters which is a definite plus. Looks to be shaping up quite nicely overall.

Average Joe said:
At the start of the footage, it says:

"Active-Time Tactical Combat RPG for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance"

It looks like this game was originally planned for the GBA, but the company decided to move things to the DS--which would explain why its graphics are all too GBA-ish.

Noted here: http://www.studioarchcraft.com/project.htm

Looks nice to me though.

The battle system looked interesting enough to warrant me keeping an eye on this.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Wow, the graphic style of that game really does look extremely similar to Chrono Trigger. Very cool.

Strange, I couldn't find anything about this game at IGN.com for some reason though.

But, I'm definitely interested in it. The trailer wasn't altogether very exciting, but I guess it got the job done.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Man, I've never even heard of this one. Looks interesting though, I will check it out.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Ugghhhh...

Is it actually coming out this time?? I've checked up on this game for the last few years, and it went through so many release dates.

With all the time that's passed by, it'd be a shame if this turns out to be a stinker!

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Thanks for bumping this.

I was just wondering the other day if this came out or not. I was going to have to do some serious searching on the forums to locate this thread.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I despise game trailers because it's a bloated ass site that is made for ludicrous speed Internet.

Is this a homebrew game? Who publishes it?

Clessy

Banned
Dude im so buying this. Thanks for the info. Now if only i had a ds -_-

Also gametrailers loads fine at anyones house i've ever been at. Get you some better innerwebs.

duo_r

Armored Scrum Object
It is great to see the older style of gameplay alive and well on the portable systems.