PAD2NEO case?

Kujako

Quiz Detective
Anyone have a source or 3D files for a case for the PAD2NEO (megadrive controller to neo geo)?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I don't, but lions3d on these forums makes a lot of cases for not much money at all. I asked him to make some cases for saturn to db15 controller adapters and he made magic happen. Shoot him a PM on either here or his website at lions3.com

Kujako

Quiz Detective
I don't, but lions3d on these forums makes a lot of cases for not much money at all. I asked him to make some cases for saturn to db15 controller adapters and he made magic happen. Shoot him a PM on either here or his website at lions3.com

Yeah I'm familiar with their work, but this seems like something I should be able to 3D print. But not finding any existing designs. I could do it myself I guess, if not for my crippling laziness.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Why would you need a housing if you want to use a Mega Drive pad on the Neo? All you need is an adapter cable which you can solder yourself :conf:

Kujako

Quiz Detective
Why would you need a housing if you want to use a Mega Drive pad on the Neo? All you need is an adapter cable which you can solder yourself :conf:

This is specifically for the PAD2NEOGEO adaptor, which includes some other stuff like rapid fire.
SEGA-Genesis-and-Megadrive-to-neo-geo-and.jpg