On Nov. 7th, we're streaming the annual Philly Neo Gathering again on Twitch.tv

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
The reason I'm mentioning this now is because there were several members who missed out on last year's stream due to last minute info getting circulated.

There are guys on this site like me who don't necessarily check it on a daily basis, and it's not fair to them when they discover streams like this happened 24 hours after the fact.

Our stream will include both MVS & CPS2 titles straight from their respective cabinets & superguns. Expect primarily versus fare like fighters, competitive titles such as Windjammers, & puzzle genre stuff. We might even have Famicom, Mega Drive, or PlayStation 2 titles in the rotation as the night wears on. Since there could be potentially twenty-plus folks at this gathering, there will be no shortage of people taking turns, sparring, and having all sorts of crazy matches or nail biter finishes.

Best case scenario, we will have the stream up and running sometime around 4:30-5pm Eastern Standard Time. Things will probably wind down after 3am.

Here's the link:

http://www.twitch.tv/jt4mtb/

Everybody except for Neo Alec is more than welcome to tune in and enjoy the footage.

Last edited:

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
I'll be there. Sounds interesting considering I've never done streaming before. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i will happily root against you again this year stefan

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Everybody except for Neo Alec is more than welcome to tune in and enjoy the footage.

:keke:

Awesome. Would be cool if you guys uploaded the vids to youtube after the fact as well. I'll miss a good half of it being at work that night.

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I'll be there. Sounds interesting considering I've never done streaming before. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

I should have most everything covered as far as streaming. All you'll need to do is come out and press some buttons :)

:keke:

Awesome. Would be cool if you guys uploaded the vids to youtube after the fact as well. I'll miss a good half of it being at work that night.

At the very least, twitch will have the broadcast saved on my channel for 2 weeks if you want to go back and watch it. Unless there are certain things people want saved, I'm not likely to sift through & edit 10+ hrs of footage/randomness. We'll see how I feel afterwards.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Sounds like a fun time. Il definitely try to join in on the viewing.

Do you have a list of possible titles you are gonna play? I'm sure there will be some SF, KOF, and SamSho action

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
At the very least, twitch will have the broadcast saved on my channel for 2 weeks if you want to go back and watch it. Unless there are certain things people want saved, I'm not likely to sift through & edit 10+ hrs of footage/randomness. We'll see how I feel afterwards.

Not sure how long the duration limit on highlights is but those get saved forever.

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Sounds like a fun time. Il definitely try to join in on the viewing.

Do you have a list of possible titles you are gonna play? I'm sure there will be some SF, KOF, and SamSho action

It'll really depend on what people feel like playing. Thinking on the last couple years, the 6-slot usually has Magical Drop 3, MotW, & KOF 03 in it w/ other games swapped in/out. It also depends on what guys decide to bring. I'll stream games connected to my supergun which gets rotated throughout the night. Some things I remember from last year was Vampire Savior, Super Turbo, Mach Breakers, AVP, Oriental Legend 2, & Progear. There has also been a lot of Last Blade 2 played the last two years off stream; I'm going to try getting some of that on stream at some point.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
i will happily root against you again this year stefan

From the comfort of home while relaxing in your deeply discounted NL runners-up Cubs pajamas, I might add! ;)

Real Bout 2 or Special
KOF '96, '98, '02, '03
Mark of the Wolves
Breakers Revenge
Art of Fighting 3
World Heroes Perfect
Power Instinct 4/Matrimelee
Samurai Spirits III, IV, or Zero Special
Far East of Eden: Kabuki Klash
Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
The Last Blade 1 or 2
Rage of the Dragons
SF Zero 2 or 3
Super SF II X
SF EX2 Plus

Money Puzzle Exchanger
Magical Drop 2 or 3
Puzzle Bobble
Pochi & Nyaa

King of the Monsters 2
Twinkle Star Sprites
Super Dodge Ball
Neo Turfmasters
Baseball Stars 2
Windjammers
Street Hoop

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
The reason I'm mentioning this now is because there were several members who missed out on last year's stream due to last minute info getting circulated.

There are guys on this site like me who don't necessarily check it on a daily basis, and it's not fair to them when they discover streams like this happened 24 hours after the fact.

Our stream will include both MVS & CPS2 titles straight from their respective cabinets & superguns. Expect primarily versus fare like fighters, competitive titles such as Windjammers, & puzzle genre stuff. We might even have Famicom, Mega Drive, or PlayStation 2 titles in the rotation as the night wears on. Since there could be potentially twenty-plus folks at this gathering, there will be no shortage of people taking turns, sparring, and having all sorts of crazy matches or nail biter finishes.

Best case scenario, we will have the stream up and running sometime around 4:30-5pm Eastern Standard Time. Things will probably wind down after 3am.

Here's the link:

http://www.twitch.tv/jt4mtb/

Watching this now.

Thank you for sharing!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Alls I saw was middle aged men blocking the camera with their big assed bald heads and Magical Drop intro on a loop.