OK OK OK, can someone set something straight here...NeoCD and load times question...

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
But Rick is so good! Him and Zantetsu are the best, most fun characters SNK ever made!!!

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
It is a great game, and it's a shame Rick wasn't utilized more in future SNK games, but the gameplay doesn't feel as fluid to me as RBS.

Also, I wish they'd made Alfred playable / unlockable, like RBS: DM.

RBS is really polished, and the CD version is awesome with its arranged soundtracks, fairly unobtrusive in game loading (certainly nothing worse than you'd get with PSX / Saturn), and that fantastic Blue Mary end song.

I have the AES cart for RBS, but still play the Neo CD game, it's that good :)

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
It is a great game, and it's a shame Rick wasn't utilized more in future SNK games, but the gameplay doesn't feel as fluid to me as RBS.

Also, I wish they'd made Alfred playable / unlockable, like RBS: DM.

RBS is really polished, and the CD version is awesome with its arranged soundtracks, fairly unobtrusive in game loading (certainly nothing worse than you'd get with PSX / Saturn), and that fantastic Blue Mary end song.

I have the AES cart for RBS, but still play the Neo CD game, it's that good :)

Send me you RBS homecart plz and I will see if it truly is better than RB2. Thx.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Why wouldn't you just fire up the cart-based versions of these games on Mister?

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Mister is fake and ghey.

Last edited:

KGRAMR

Another Striker
I still kick myself for me exchanging my Neo Geo CD top loader unit for another console, had i know an ODE with support for SD carts a la R4 would come one day. I seriously need to find a new Neo Geo CD unit and buy an ODE one of these days... or maybe i go for a MVS unit with a Neo SD, i don't know...

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I still kick myself for me exchanging my Neo Geo CD top loader unit for another console, had i know an ODE with support for SD carts a la R4 would come one day. I seriously need to find a new Neo Geo CD unit and buy an ODE one of these days... or maybe i go for a MVS unit with a Neo SD, i don't know...
They all come back eventually.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Franco Bash is best and needs to come back.
JUNIOR!!!
If we ever had a live action FF movie I'd nominate Don Frye to play Franco.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Mister neo core still needs work. The furry needs to fix the sound being off.