Obscure Japanese Inserts

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
OJI-REN (Obscure Japanese Inserts) section is up!

Since I never ever planned on working on any of the QUIZ or MAHJONG mvs titles but I know there are some of you that have these, I thought about perhaps fitting scans of the AES inserts into the Shockbox template. The scans are low quality and I did nothing extra to enhance or fix these. It was just an idea to have something printable and something that fits into your shockboxes.

Special credit goes to Billkwando for the scans:
Chibi Marukochan Deluxe Quiz
chibimaruquiz.jpg

Mahjong Minnasano Okagesamadesu
mahminoka.jpg

Mahjong Kyoretsuden
mahkyoretsu.jpg

Mahjong Bakatonosama Manyuki
mahbakaman.jpg

Quiz-Daisousa-Sen.jpg
Quiz-Daisousa-Sen.jpg

Quiz Meitantei Neo & Geo
QuizMeitantei.jpg

Quiz King of Fighters
quizkof.jpg

Anyone interested?

Last edited:

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Fuggn A!!!!! I need the Quiz King of Fighters and Minnasan no Okagesamadesu. You must be a mind-reader....i was just gonna post tonite, asking for someone to locate the Posters, etc,...so i could make my own. Werd! :buttrock:

P.S. I would really like to see them all made just because i intend on picking the rest of the import mvs's up down the road.

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
well, like i said above. I just used the AES insert scans and fit them into the shockbox template.

So what you see is what you get. Once I do a few more, Ill do something on the site with them.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
At this point any cover is a vast improvement over the blank shock boxes i have right now. :)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Dude, whenever you put them up, I will D/L them quick as a lightning!!!!

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Just an FYI, the inserts have been added today at my site.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I was thinking of putting these back online, anyone need these?

Let me stress that this serves to fill a void in your collection (for those that have these on mvs and do the shockbox thing) and are not Quality stuff. I simply used some scans and fit them into Shockbox template, nothing more. Since I don't have these games, i see no point in personally investing hours in re-creating, restoring the scans.

I also have Legend of Success Joe that I can easily fit into the SB template.

let me know

NeoCverA

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
I was thinking of putting these back online, anyone need these?

Let me stress that this serves to fill a void in your collection (for those that have these on mvs and do the shockbox thing) and are not Quality stuff. I simply used some scans and fit them into Shockbox template, nothing more. Since I don't have these games, i see no point in personally investing hours in re-creating, restoring the scans.

I also have Legend of Success Joe that I can easily fit into the SB template.

let me know

NeoCverA

Can you make a couple others for me? I already printed all of these out, and I'd still need : Master of Syougi, Quest of Jongmaster and Neo Bomberman

Just the same as the others would be awesome for me. :)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Can you make a couple others for me? I already printed all of these out, and I'd still need : Master of Syougi, Quest of Jongmaster and Neo Bomberman

Just the same as the others would be awesome for me. :)

I can do Master of Syougi but both Quest of Jongmaster and Neo Bomberman were never released on AES so I dont have any source to work with.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
I can do Master of Syougi but both Quest of Jongmaster and Neo Bomberman were never released on AES so I dont have any source to work with.

heehee i guess i lied. Witness my very first Japanese insert! I simply used the 2 flyers i found and made the spine myself and added the megcount thingie on the front.

Neo Bomberman JAPANES Insert!
NeoBombermanJAP-copy.jpg

grigri

n00b
Great. Great. Great.

Thanks NeoCverA !!

If anyone could make high quality classical grey inserts with those seven japanese inserts, it would be awesome !!

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
heehee i guess i lied. Witness my very first Japanese insert! I simply used the 2 flyers i found and made the spine myself and added the megcount thingie on the front.

Neo Bomberman JAPANES Insert!
NeoBombermanJAP-copy.jpg

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Gallandro

n00b
To be honest I could do with all of them, I have a near complete set of MVS carts I'm trying to Shock box up. all :drool_2: my carts done so far are in you classic shock style.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
The section is back online and Neo Bomberman is ready for download. Go check out the re-grand opening of the OJI-REN!

Robert

20 Year Member
I just realized that the neo&geo striker in KOF 2000 comes from one of those quizz games.