Not sure what's going on...

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
I made at least two posts early this morning and they both appear to have disappeared. I still had the tab open so I recovered one of them and I mostly composed the other on my phone so I have an early version of that but I still don't know what happened. Did the forums roll back at some point today?

One was an update on my "junk" Neo Geo where I aim to fix it. I also corrected someone and took the opportunity to document some info regarding the DIN connectors so that I could refer back in the future. It was particularly hard to confirm a certain part of it and there was no easy place online to refer back to it and it was particularly relevant to the conversation so I had really hoped to get it documented (not even on the Wikipedia page for DIN connectors).

The second post was just me posting in the Handhelds section about what I did to replace the coin cell battery doors for an Neo Geo Pocket Color. I got it for cheap when I was in Japan a few months ago (from A-
Too in Kyoto) since it was missing the coin cell battery lid/cover but I recently got a 3D printer and tried printing one. It was a success! I offered my extra to anyone who wanted it. Perhaps someone thought this was spam? Not sure how because it was free and I wasn't even asking for shipping.

BTW: The forum index doesn't appear to have "NGP," "NGPC," or "Pocket" anywhere. Weird.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I made at least two posts early this morning and they both appear to have disappeared. I still had the tab open so I recovered one of them and I mostly composed the other on my phone so I have an early version of that but I still don't know what happened. Did the forums roll back at some point today?

One was an update on my "junk" Neo Geo where I aim to fix it. I also corrected someone and took the opportunity to document some info regarding the DIN connectors so that I could refer back in the future. It was particularly hard to confirm a certain part of it and there was no easy place online to refer back to it and it was particularly relevant to the conversation so I had really hoped to get it documented (not even on the Wikipedia page for DIN connectors).

The second post was just me posting in the Handhelds section about what I did to replace the coin cell battery doors for an Neo Geo Pocket Color. I got it for cheap when I was in Japan a few months ago (from A-
Too in Kyoto) since it was missing the coin cell battery lid/cover but I recently got a 3D printer and tried printing one. It was a success! I offered my extra to anyone who wanted it. Perhaps someone thought this was spam? Not sure how because it was free and I wasn't even asking for shipping.

BTW: The forum index doesn't appear to have "NGP," "NGPC," or "Pocket" anywhere. Weird.

Too bad this post didn't disappear too.

:keke:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The mods must be out to get you CZ.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Just wanted to know if it was safe to repost. Thanks!

There will still be database issues the next 2 weeks. No sense posting until after that.

Edit: Holy shit, this dude is cooking up some serious 'burgers.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It was Tak... he caused the time warp...

xROTx

PS. **Whistles while walking away... slowly...

It's the question that drives us, Rot.
It's the question
that brought us here.
You know the question...
...just as I did.

Spoiler:
Whom you merged this time?

;).

The answer is out there, Rot.
It's looking for you.
And it will find you...
...if you want it to.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
It was Tak... he caused the time warp...

xROTx

PS. **Whistles while walking away... slowly...

I was actually talking about the time that HMG got ghosted by VT for a month.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

You've been flagged as a faggot.