NGX announcements tomorrow!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
New games will display in 4:3 mode and will include the new mini mini marquee that you stick on the screen on the left side where there will be a white square to illuminate it.

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Sorry folks, no more X for us. All our monies are going into Tommo fighting the lawsuit started by Sony. How is that for realistic?

Lol.. Tommo only got sued by Atari for selling knock off flashback systems..

Mishran

New Challenger
Lol.. Tommo only got sued by Atari for selling knock off flashback systems..

Really? Tommo is the shit! lol

So who is gonna be the one to quote me and remove "the" from the sentence and reply "fixed"?:lolz:

Ok, I can tell I'm getting tired so I'm going to bed. I look forward to 6 AM and the announcement of $10 rom cards.:-J

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
New games will display in 4:3 mode and will include the new mini mini marquee that you stick on the screen on the left side where there will be a white square to illuminate it.

Now that would be seriously RAD. Obviously that would never happen but I think that would actually be possible. A new mini MVS docking station would be just as badass and unlikely. I will settle for MORE GAMES!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Really? Tommo is the shit! lol

So who is gonna be the one to quote me and remove "the" from the sentence and reply "fixed"?:lolz:

Ok, I can tell I'm getting tired so I'm going to bed. I look forward to 6 AM and the announcement of $10 rom cards.:-J

Yea, you are high as a kite if you think that :-J

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Consider that the adversary is PS4, the bar of standards isn't going to be very high.

Ben Richards

New Challenger
Uh, it is 6:10 am EST, and no twitter news from David Bruno except the song, Somebody's Baby. Waiting!

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I love the unibios .

Last edited:

Mishran

New Challenger
Bruno must have fallen asleep at his computer while typing. I'm sure the save functionality they were apparently hard at work on will show up in his announcement somewhere.

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
This is my guess... "As of today we have just arrived in Hawaii thanks to fleecing all of you, we wish the very best for you and thanks again.....for your money and the price of sadness is above APPLE stock"

Yawn, change the record...