NGPC language compatability

Wurl

n00b
I was wondering if Faselei (Jp.) and Densha De Go! 2 (Jp.) carts supported the English option. Any help is appreciated.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Wurl said:
I was wondering if Faselei (Jp.) and Densha De Go! 2 (Jp.) carts supported the English option. Any help is appreciated.

No and no.

Faselei! was released for the UK, unreleased for the US but the carts eventually got out after SNK's lease on warehouse expired, that's the word.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
bokmeow said:
No and no.

Faselei! was released for the UK, unreleased for the US but the carts eventually got out after SNK's lease on warehouse expired, that's the word.

I have a US Faselei!, so they do exist. Wasn't but by chance that I came across it though. So no real telling how rare they are to come across.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
KagerouSama said:
I have a US Faselei!, so they do exist. Wasn't but by chance that I came across it though. So no real telling how rare they are to come across.

I have it too. Just saying, no one knows for sure how the carts ended up in the reseller hands, but they did.

Wurl

n00b
Cool, cool. I wasn't expecting Desha de Go! to support English, but it's still neat enough to buy. I know where to buy an English copy of Faselei, but it doesn't have the box, which I'm slightly irritates me. But since the English copy and Japenese are twenty-ish (U.S.), I might as well get both. Thanks for the help.