NGP Boxes seen on Yahoo China

I have been looking around the Yahoo auctions of Japan, China etc. And have seen some boxes which I am unsure about. They have an English cover with the colours found for the NeoGeo Pocket B&W systems. They are all coded NEOP-A1. They are even being auctioned as a boxed collection of 11 systems, package into a single brown NeoGeo pocket labelled box . This is on the Yahoo China auction site (some other interesting things appear there including multicarts.. (see another posting)

The colours indicated on the boxes are

Blue
Marble Blue
Clear
Camouflage
Sheer Clear
White
Anthorcite
Aqua Blue
Platinium Silver

There are 9 systems compared to the 8 Japanese boxes ! The Sheer Clear being the odd one. The only box I have seen outside the auction site is the Platinium Silver box, which appears on Ebay etc.

So a few questions which someone may be able to help with

1. Are these systems for the US or European market ? The UK Colour systems are labelled NEOP-A2 compared to the US which uses individual NEOP codes for there Colour release. This makes me think they are for the UK market ?
2. Are these then stock dumped and never got sent to the Uk, or possibly bootleg boxes ?
3. I have not seen the back of such a system, so cannot tell which market they are for ?
4. How come there are 9 boxes compared to the 8 for Japan ?

Anybody have any thoughts

Thanks

Below is an image of the boxes

D60CAA44d01.jpg

The back of each system is in english, but I still would like to know if they are for the US or European market

cre$u$

Mr. Big's Thug
according to me, it was for HK and european market. I've seen some in videogameshops (in france) not all those colors but not only platinium silver.

lordtut

Kuroko's Training Dummy
well they did buy up the US and UK versions of the games to resell in japan maybe they did it with the systems too.