NFL Season 2024 - No Chiefs Fans Allowed

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
What do you all think of the free agent moves so far? Lamar and Derrick Henry in the backfield for the Ravens should be fun to watch.

Some of the more notable moves;

Cousins to ATL
Henry to BAL
Jones and Darnold to MN
Barkley to PHI
Wilson to PIT
Winston to CLE

Steelers country, let’s ride

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Gonna be a shit year for the Broncos

I hate Sean Payton and George Paton

deviljin102

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Hopefully, the Patriots make some big moves aside from the recent signings. We have decent spending money available.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Aaron Donald retired today at 32. He definitely still has gas in the tank, but understand why he's hanging it up. Got the $$, got the ring, probably a first ballot HOF, so why not avoid more wear and tear physically.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Aaron Donald retired today at 32. He definitely still has gas in the tank, but understand why he's hanging it up. Got the $$, got the ring, probably a first ballot HOF, so why not avoid more wear and tear physically.
Smart player .

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
This one bummed me out, but I absolutely get why he did it

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
yet albert haynesworth and the commanders are vilified and mocked.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
yet albert haynesworth and the commanders are vilified and mocked.
Because you paid Haynesworth 100 mil for him to fail physicals, fight with coaches and lay down midfield during a play. Also fuck Dan Snyder

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Because you paid Haynesworth 100 mil for him to fail physicals, fight with coaches and lay down midfield during a play. Also fuck Dan Snyder
haynesworth was doing the smart thing. no need to destroy his body.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I’m loving the pat mcafee draft stream. Bill Belichick is low key shitting on some of these top picks

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I’m loving the pat mcafee draft stream. Bill Belichick is low key shitting on some of these top picks

Considering Belichick's last 6 draft classes before he got thrown out on his ass, don't know that I'd put much stock in his analysis of college players.