New Insert Design - Help complete it!

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Inspired by Verythrax's recent pimp photo, I felt the need to make an insert. Couldn't have something like this without Mushiki looking over.

Need help for the back, once its done, it will be full-size pdf ready to print and fit in a real Shock-Box, no bullshit.

Be a part of history, be a part............of the faggotry.
faggotry.jpg

in the style of the original Full-Frontal insert designed by NeoCverA
realboutfatalfuryNC.jpg

Yeah im bored.

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Just to set things straight, I don't have anything against Verythrax or Mushiki. In fact, I think the image is really cool (the original one) and should really be blown up and hung on his wall pimptastically. Im just really bored and dusting off my photoshop.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
NeoCverA said:
Just to set things straight, I don't have anything against Verythrax or Mushiki. In fact, I think the image is really cool (the original one) and should really be blown up and hung on his wall pimptastically. Im just really bored and dusting off my photoshop.

No offense taken

yet. :kekeke:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Mushiki said:
NOT FAGGOTRY!
STRUGGLE!

Shouldnt it be

Not a Match...
FAGGOTRY! At least then it goes with what is already on there.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I think Faggatory might sound better and on the back you can go with something like "All your models are belong to me" or something along the lines. And put Billy in the back holding one of those pimp canes instead of his staff.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
I think Faggatory might sound better and on the back you can go with something like "All your models are belong to me" or something along the lines. And put Billy in the back holding one of those pimp canes instead of his staff.

the Faggatory suggestion is aces! I will definately do that. As far as the text on the back, it is just a quote from one of verythrax's posts in war room (where this picture originated). As far as pics go on the back, I was thinking more along the lines of using members faces.........dunno though.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
As far as pics go on the back, I was thinking more along the lines of using members faces.........dunno though.

Maybe put 4 key members faces on the back like Bohemian Rhapsody style.

boravide.JPG