neo store questions

wonamik

Armored Scrum Object
Hi guys,

Just wondering, has anyone here bought anything from the NeoStore?

I use to window-shop there a bit and it dont seem to get to much games sold.

If you buy a game from the NeoStore are you then 100% sure that its real?

Also, is it just me or is the prices there a bit to high?

What you guys think?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
the Neo Store is owned by Shawn, the Admin of this forum. I would say all of the goods are legit, (outside of obvious things such as multicarts or JGP), prices may be too high, but it's his store.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
the Neo Store is owned by Shawn, the Admin of this forum. I would say all of the goods are legit, (outside of obvious things such as multicarts or JGP), prices may be too high, but it's his store.

He's had some decent deals over the years on overstock he had wanted to move (ie, Nam homcarts w/ the lovely sharpie'd bits, MS kits, etc...), he's reliable and always quick to ship. Overall his pricing has always been on the high side.

That being said, I've grabbed a couple things here and there from Neo store but nothing recently. Never had a problem.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I've also made several purchases from the neo store and had no problems.

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
I haven't had any problems whatsoever when I've bought stuff from the NeoStore. You can feel safe by ordering from him.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Never had a problem with Shawn in the Neostore.
It's kinda nutz to see a Prehistoric Isle 2 convertion more expensive than a Pulstar tho... :scratch:

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Never had a problem with Shawn in the Neostore.
It's kinda nutz to see a Prehistoric Isle 2 convertion more expensive than a Pulstar tho... :scratch:

I think alot of the stuff in the Neostore now is consignment stuff. I could be wrong though.

wonamik

Armored Scrum Object
Thanks everyone.

Iam glad to hear this, cuz there are a couple of expensive games that I wanna grab some day and I rather pay alittle more to know that its 100% legit.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I bought a Mega Modded system and a pile of games from the Neo Store about 10 years ago. Smooth transaction.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I've bought three items from the Neostore. One in 2008, and two last year. All three were smooth transactions

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
echoing the sentiments in this thread always good transactions with the neo store

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Bought a Last Resort MVS cart from the Neo Store last month (price was slightly cheaper than what it'd been selling for on YAJ lately) and it was shipped the next day. No problems at all.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I've never bought from the NeoStore and I've never had a problem.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I like that the Neo Store is there. I actually got a Mag Lord home cart from a member that had bought it from the store awhile back and it was minty.