NEO GEO X - any game cards coming out?

carl

n00b
I get the feeling they just sold us the NEO GEO X, and there's no effort to release additional game cards?

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
I think you want the Neo Geo X forum section of the site for this question. Either way, there keeps being promises made of games coming soon, alluding to announcements, but as yet, no concrete news of new games. The only proof anyone can find of continued support of the system is listings on places like gamestop for the new Standalone version of the system, (no dock or stick, but an actual direct ac charger) So... I'm gonna go with yes... with an enormous question mark made entirely of hope and faith. But that's just my 0.02$ I'm pretty sure soon a user will pop in and say "TOMMO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!" though. Hope you're enjoying the system as much as I am, at any rate!

**EDIT

Nevermind, I see it already got moved to the right place!

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
The system has already been abandoned and no further games will be released.

I hope you like those 21 included games because that's it.

Neo x

War Room Troll
I wonder if the neo x controller will feel as limp and flaccid as the AES controller after 20 years.

carnicero27

Mega Shock!!
the best buy people can do at this moment is don´t buy this portable. 2 months this console has been released and only i can read promises and more promises but not more.
to me this is very easy to explain: TOMMO LAUGH IN YOUR FACE!!