Neo Geo CD SD Loader Sound Issues

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
Hey all!

Not sure if anyone can help but ran into the same issues described in some capacity here with Furtekk's otherwise awesome NGCD SD loader. Specifically can't get The Last Blade 1 to load the audio tracks correctly--they're completely out of order based on the ISOs typically floating around online ;(. Wondering if anyone has a good solution for it in 2023 as we enter 2024 🙏

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Why does it matter if there is a good solution for it on the cusp of another year? Do you know something I don't? Is there a time limit? Are you being held under duress to figure this out? Are solutions more likely to present themselves at these critical junction points in time based on the gregorian calendar!? PLEASE TELL ME I MUST KNOW YOUR SECRETS!!!

Last edited:

LordKirkis

n00b
Hey all!

Not sure if anyone can help but ran into the same issues described in some capacity here with Furtekk's otherwise awesome NGCD SD loader. Specifically can't get The Last Blade 1 to load the audio tracks correctly--they're completely out of order based on the ISOs typically floating around online ;(. Wondering if anyone has a good solution for it in 2023 as we enter 2024 🙏
Hmmm and Have you tried a different game file source? I can check for you. But can you do me a favor in return and check Aero Fighters 2 for me. Let me know if you have any graphical issues. I have plenty... but it turns up like in stage 2 or 3 I believe. Or even before that. Progressively gets worse. Its in clear view once you use your bombs with the laser weapon fighter jet.

Last edited:

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
If the audio tracks are in the wrong order, you can edit the .cue file. They're just text files, so you can open them in any text editor, even plain Notepad. I had to fiddle with Neo Turf Masters since the courses had the wrong music.