Narcos on Netflix

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
You should be watching this.

I knew a little bit about Escobar but this shit is crazy.

Also season 4 of Longmire.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I've hearing really good reports on Narcos, I need to give it a watch.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
seen it. Was OK, most of the main actors were doing a good job, but I couldn't identify with any of the characters... I really dug that most of the dialogue was "authentic", so lots of Spanish with subs. Could've been a little more tense, I was bored a couple of times. I guess there'll be a second season and if there is I'm going to watch that, too.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I was all over this. Marathoned it in two days. Great show. Stayed very close to actual events.

Undefined

Pope Sazae's fake account
I have been looking for a new show to check out on Netflix now that I finished up most of Next Generation and I have been looking at this on my list since it's heavily promoted on there. I will give this one a watch.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I was blown away by this show. Seriously crazy stuff. When I finished it, Netflix recommended a documentary called "Sins of My Father", with the son of Pablo Escobar talking about his life, and what it was like growing up there. The Doc also goes the whole rundown of what was going on at that time. I've only had a chance to watch about half of it so far, but it's really good as well.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Escobar's character is also in the Johnny Depp movie "Blow". Johnny does a deal with him.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the show is good, but hampered by its integrity to the truth. It could be a lot more exciting and cool if they were more liberal with the source material.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
the show is good, but hampered by its integrity to the truth.

thetruth.jpg

xROTx

PS. I am currently watching Longmire Season 4... but I'll check Narcos next...

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I've watched 2 or 3 episodes so far...and I've enjoyed it. I guess it is available in 4K, but I do not currently have the top tier Netflix package to watch it in that resolution.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I've watched 2 or 3 episodes so far...and I've enjoyed it. I guess it is available in 4K, but I do not currently have the top tier Netflix package to watch it in that resolution.

I'd like to see Fury Road in 4K. But Narcos?

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
My fucking router has been an asshole lately, and I really want to see this show... I need to figure this shit out.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Watched the whole thing in two days as well, Thought it was really great. Some crazy shit going on if everything in the show is relatively accurate.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I liked the real pictures and videos embedded throughout the episodes. They did a great casting job.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'd like to see Fury Road in 4K. But Narcos?

By the material I've watched off of Amazon...anything in 4K (if done well) is better...way better. I watched The Man in the High Castle on Amazon in 4K...freaking awesome PQ.

Where can I get Mad Max in 4K? I have it on Blu Ray and that is freaking awesome as-is...I'd love to see it in 4K.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
By the material I've watched off of Amazon...anything in 4K (if done well) is better...way better. I watched The Man in the High Castle on Amazon in 4K...freaking awesome PQ.

Where can I get Mad Max in 4K? I have it on Blu Ray and that is freaking awesome as-is...I'd love to see it in 4K.

That's cool. I've never seen anything in 4K. I don't know if MMFR is in it or not. I just think it'd be killer in 4K. I saw it's available in 3D. LOL

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I liked the real pictures and videos embedded throughout the episodes. They did a great casting job.

yes. Completely agreed. Really dig the real footage usage. Casting is solid.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Did Longmire get good? I watched the first 3 eps of season 1, out of respect for Starbuck, but just couldn't get into it - seemed very slow and methodical, but not in the good way.