Nanao MS9 needs repair service

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
My AC monitor went kaput, I've contacted Chad from arcadecup and he said he doesn't do MS9's, is there anyone whom I can send this particular model to fix it for me? (for a fee of course).

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
My AC monitor went kaput, I've contacted Chad from arcadecup and he said he doesn't do MS9's, is there anyone whom I can send this particular model to fix it for me? (for a fee of course).

http://www.eastcoastamusements.com/
(781) 828-1095
ASK for Quan

I've used him for oddball monitors or one's beyond my realm of repair.

K-2 recently had a MS8-29 repaired by him.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Word. Quan is the man! took about a week and cost me $95 bucks. So far everything is working better than ever and he even stopped my flyback from squealing. I went there in person real professional operation.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I was going to recommend Allgood based out of orlando but looks like they stopped taking Nanao which is a shame because that was a company they specialized in :( I had a Nanao MS8 with a lot of issues like a distorted image and collapse and I recapped the chassis and replaced the vertical IC. It fixed everything but it still has issues not turning on right away but nobody wanted to touch it since I had done a recap myself already. Good luck on your repair!

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Does anyone know if Quan is still taking these? I think I remember hearing he might not be at East Coast anymore?