Rai_

n00b
Rai's personal fatal fury 3 combo movie

editor is lzhxx,thanks for him,finished on 8.12.2006

download

thanks for kofia

u can play this game on ps2 --fatal fury battle archives 1

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
nice combos, but are all the combos you did possible? like for instance some sdm require you to be a certain distance or dash, or like sokakus sdm it requires you to get hit by a gard attack (C or D) but you do it during a combo. nonetheless nice combos.

Rai_

n00b
special power have 1/1024 probability to become potential power,so these combo can be exist

E=MC2

Rai_ said:
special power have 1/1024 probability to become potential power,so these combo can be exist

um some of them cant, unless you got a secret way to perform them. like the one where you use sokakus sdm in a combo or after a dizzy while youre supposed to get hit by a hard attack just to be able to perform the sdm.

Rai_

n00b
MUSOLINI said:
um some of them cant, unless you got a secret way to perform them. like the one where you use sokakus sdm in a combo or after a dizzy while youre supposed to get hit by a hard attack just to be able to perform the sdm.

no,u have not still understand my word,i mean all special power can become potential power with 1/1024 probability

if the potential power needs combination method to starting,just like terry's 1c>6c>63214cd,if u use sp to become pp,then this potential power have no combination arts starting,it's only three geyser straight,that is to say,although u input the command of special power,but it still has 1/1024 probability to become potential power.so sokaku also can use special power's command 63236bc to use potential, needn't the potential start condition,(get a hit and 63214cd),but have only 1/1024 probability

i use debug to increase the probability,otherwise 1/1024 will make me crazy

E=MC2

ive got a neo cdz with no unibios, so i need cheats to choose the bosses and also a cheat to enable sdm's like on aes/mvs. so basically what your saying is you change something with unibios to make the chance of 1/1024 more like half half or something like that. so if i want to do some of those combos i would only have a percentage of nailing of 1 time every 1024 times i try. thats fucked up cause the combos of bob, and sokaku become as good as impossible for me then. just one question how did you do the sokaku sdm without getting hit by a C or D. also how would it possible if its possible for me to do it on my cdz, cause ive got no unibios.

thanx.

Rai_

n00b
MUSOLINI said:
ive got a neo cdz with no unibios, so i need cheats to choose the bosses and also a cheat to enable sdm's like on aes/mvs. so basically what your saying is you change something with unibios to make the chance of 1/1024 more like half half or something like that. so if i want to do some of those combos i would only have a percentage of nailing of 1 time every 1024 times i try. thats fucked up cause the combos of bob, and sokaku become as good as impossible for me then. just one question how did you do the sokaku sdm without getting hit by a C or D. also how would it possible if its possible for me to do it on my cdz, cause ive got no unibios.

thanx.

i don't know how to do on ng-cd,i use emu kawaks and ff3 rom to make combos,i edit the debug 2-1,but only for 4 combos

u can see this ff3 commercial ad,there is a terry's scene,he use three geyser straight,without 1c>6c this combination,it is just about 1/1024

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqvBnxnMc74&NR

do u understand japanese?

from japanese wikipedia

なお今作品も体力が3分の1以下になると体力ゲージが赤く点滅、ダメージの大きい超必殺技が使用可能になる。さらに今作品では超必殺技を入力時に1/1024の確率でさらに強力な潜在能力が発動する。なお特定の操作をすることでコマンド入力で潜在能力を発動可能だが1ラウンド1回のみの上に発動条件が非常に厳しく、ほとんどのキャラで実用性に欠ける。

E=MC2

Rai_ said:
i don't know how to do on ng-cd,i use emu kawaks and ff3 rom to make combos,i edit the debug 2-1,but only for 4 combos

u can see this ff3 commercial ad,there is a terry's scene,he use three geyser straight,without 1c>6c this combination,it is just about 1/1024

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqvBnxnMc74&NR

do u understand japanese?

from japanese wikipedia

なお今作品も体力が3分の1以下になると体力ゲージが赤く点滅、ダメージの大きい超必殺技が使用可能になる。さらに今作品では超必殺技を入力時に1/1024の確率でさらに強力な潜在能力が発動する。なお特定の操作をすることでコマンド入力で潜在能力を発動可能だが1ラウンド1回のみの上に発動条件が非常に厳しく、ほとんどのキャラで実用性に欠ける。

ive seen the commercial. didnt understand how he did it. but can you tell me how you did sokakus sdm after you dizzy the opponent? because you did it without receiving a hard hit. so how exactly?

Rai_

n00b
if i edit debug 2-1,all special power's command is 22a,all potential power's command is 22c,without start condition

so sokaku's potential is 22c in that combo,also can 1/1024,but it's so difficult to appear

E=MC2

damn that means i cant perform a lot of those sdm combos who require dashing or getting hit and shit like that. hmmm, thats fucked up but cool. thanx anywayz.

PUNJABEE

Banned
So all of these combos in this video are only possible by hacking the gamecode or using a Universal BIOS? If so that completely invalidates them. They aren't possible in the game without modification so they are useless.

I never understand people that say "I got a billion hit combo in Game X - but I had to use a GameShark so I could keep the combo going." Same thing with other combo vids out there, they are all done against a non-playing opponent.

Just once Id like to see a real "good combo vid" that features two real humans playing, or one against the computer on an unmodified game. Until then, these types of videos are worthless.

E=MC2

PUNJABEE said:
So all of these combos in this video are only possible by hacking the gamecode or using a Universal BIOS? If so that completely invalidates them. They aren't possible in the game without modification so they are useless.

I never understand people that say "I got a billion hit combo in Game X - but I had to use a GameShark so I could keep the combo going." Same thing with other combo vids out there, they are all done against a non-playing opponent.

Just once Id like to see a real "good combo vid" that features two real humans playing, or one against the computer on an unmodified game. Until then, these types of videos are worthless.

only some of the sdm combos. all the other combos like andys B, B, repeat and follow up with A, C,C and shit is all possible. even some of the sdm combos like terrys normall sdm or geese are easy in combos. for instance in terrys case you crosover with D and do the whole command for the sdm and itt'l combo. theres deffenitelly some nice combos in the vid, but he couldve left the sdm fake combos out, not every body has unibios, like us cd users.