MVS vs AES NGDev Games

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I have both AES and MVS NGDEV games. Im going to sell either my AES or my MVS games. I unfortunately can not decide on which to sell. What do you guys think is more worth keeping?

"Because I'm really a fan of playing a game and this is totally not about the money like with 89 % of the ppl who buy the stuff" - is that what you wanted to say?

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
"Because I'm really a fan of playing a game and this is totally not about the money like with 89 % of the ppl who buy the stuff" - is that what you wanted to say?

Ok so, Story time,

I bought the mvs cuz I cant wait for the damn NGDEV AES games to come out to play their games and I like to give NGDEV input on their games and support them. I like yo shit take my money make better shit take more money and so forth. and now i cant fucking wait for kraut busters but couldnt get an aes copy cuz? I cant justify it. (dont got time for my shit to turn into gold. NGDEV is not shit its crude expression.) I love playing 2D games what can i say. All 3D games suck IMHO. If something aint trying to kill me as soon as i press start i get bored. to many buttons i get bored. to much running around i get bored. to many puzzles.... Plain and simple everything bores me unless its trying to kill me all the time every second. Thats where i am. My Newest console is the Dream Cast but only because of the fighting games and shmups. I buy NGDEV AES because, I own a home console i bought from 2006 when i first was able to afford Neo Geo games. Came with the blue converter phantom or something and tons of MVS AES SNK Original games and well of course the investment aspect which by now has been buried into the ground and spat on like yesterdays newspaper. Why Pass easy money? Let that shit sit and turn into gold. But now im thinking of selling all my AES Stuff all together because, honestly, i thought i would be rich forever but it didnt turn out like that. I have a nice black woody consolized and thats what i play. Having the AES is so nice and Original SNK Japan which is what im a fan of Quality craftsmanship. NGDEV, German, also a fan Quality Not Cheap CHina shit. But now i got bills to pay got to save so in the end after reading all this bitching im going to go and flip my aes copies which are the only aes copies i have except for blues clues and a few other of the super common ones that he threw in when I bought the aes console. But honestly it makes me sad because its the Neo Geo. I want to keep my AES shit because its a trophy, I did enough shit right to get this and well i feel like when i get rich again ill want to buy them back but will be way to expensive for me to justify that kind of spending cuz shit we privileged as fuck compared to all the shit shittiness that is happening in the world. So what now? close this and open up shop in the sales thread? i think so. Ill be putting up all my AES which are Fast Striker English Gunlord English and Neo XYX Japan once i figure out, again, how to put pics on forums.

Vas

Marked Wolf
Enter is for paragraphs.

I got bored of reading your post.

Your Ngdev games are worth £49.99 that's it.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Should be pretty simple to answer.
Use a cab? Keep the MVS.
Use an AES? Keep the AES.
Don’t play either and just enjoy owning them? Find another hobby.