MVS Carts with missing serial numbers

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Why do some MVS carts have their serial numbers either covered with marker pen or cut out completely? I have a couple of carts like it and can't really figure out what the point would be.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one to get scolded for not using the search box before posting! :D

I've noticed that Internet Explorer 10 will really screw up the appearance of the search results page on this forum. Use any other browser here to make life easier.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Like I said before, the previous topic with the most info/replies should just be stickied. It would prevent the 25+ threads a year about this topic.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
LOL. This question again. Has it been 2 weeks already?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Somebody wants his marketplace access back.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
its part of a well balanced breakfast...

Stupid bitch...

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
i like the ones without serials because then it's easy to piece fake kits together and sell them for profit. which is the only thing people who don't contribute a lot outside of the marketplace do. such as myself, who has never profited by the marketplace but enjoy finding games to play from my collection and getting rid of the games i no longer need (always at a loss in terms of dollars). but that's apparently unacceptable to buy and sell at a loss from the marketplace.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
i like the ones without serials because then it's easy to piece fake kits together and sell them for profit. which is the only thing people who don't contribute a lot outside of the marketplace do. such as myself, who has never profited by the marketplace but enjoy finding games to play from my collection and getting rid of the games i no longer need (always at a loss in terms of dollars). but that's apparently unacceptable to buy and sell at a loss from the marketplace.

Jesus, your meltdown is going site-wide, isn't it?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

Wow you're really making sure that no one second-guesses their decision, huh? Srs talk, you are being a seriously whiny fucking bitch.