MPH online?

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Anybody playing metroid prime hunters online?

Last edited:

BIG

sony fanboy
I'm playing this right now,actually.

Fun game,but boy,it is one ugly motha'.

B-

H

hermegildo

What could be better than wizzy getting duped into believing yet another fake news story on April 1st. and then seeing him edit his post to cover up his own stupidity and naivete?

A lot of things actually, but this is still quite hilarious.

Good job, wizzy.

BIG

sony fanboy
hermegildo said:
What could be better than wizzy getting duped into believing yet another fake news story on April 1st. and then seeing him edit his post to cover up his own stupidity and naivete?

A lot of things actually, but this is still quite hilarious.

Good job, wizzy.

Shit....what did I miss?

B-

H

hermegildo

BIG said:
Shit....what did I miss?

B-
A link to this news story, a 2.6 to 1.5 downgrader.

I had to look it up in my history.

Grow some balls and take responsability for your idiocy next time, wizzy.

:lolz:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
There is actually more to the story. Fanjitsu (whatever his name is) on the other psp site was responsible for bringing out a brand new release that supported wifi in his loader. Which is genuine.

Now with that being said I know they collaborate on things and this other piece of news came out, I thought maybe they wanted to bring out simultaneous genuine releases. But after seeing post edited in almost every post I got somewhat suspicious and started looking for the firmware in the actual file. Which there was none as the file size was just too small. In which I changed the post. Yes I fell for it. But it wasn’t exactly a normal prank as a lot of work went into it and it was confirmed after I looked through the forum on psp-spot, it seems the mods were editing people’s posts to support the prank which was revealed today. I guess I am to optimistic for my own good.

On a side note. I’m going to buy metroid prime in the next couple of days. Try this online. :)