Motorstorm online anyone?

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Any of you guys play Motorstorm for the PS3 online? I added a bunch of guys from N-G.com awhile back and they added a buddy list for Motorstorm today, and I see that of the 20 or so peeps I added none have ever played this game online. Am I the only one who like this game? Anyone wanting to play this, feel free to add me to your list. PS3 username is the same as here: Snooptalian

Mic support fot the game is sketchy still, but at least for me the game plays great online. In fact I have all but forgot about playing Resistance lately. Need to get that game back online as well. Matter of fact I'm gonna go play Resisitance now, until I get the racing urge again, which won't be long I'm sure...:)

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I'm going to try and pick it up soon, I love the demo. It's just one of the games that's fallen through the cracks with all the other stuff coming out right now.

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
I've had some fun with the single player game, but I have yet to try it online. I also haven't come close to finishing the single player game yet.

Tetsuo311

King's Dry Cleaner
I played the trial version and I liked it but I don't know if it's worth the $60 my ps3 is collecting dust VF5 isn't even challenging it just get's boring after awhile the only good use it has is for the guys at stanford?

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Yeah I'm not having any fun really with VF5 either, but Motorstorm is awesome IMO, both online and off. Once they update the online lobby and hopefully add some more content like tracks or cars, it'll be even better. I've raced around 170 races so far online and am not even close to getting bored of it yet. The thing about the game is once you think you have a track figured out with a certain car, you find another route to take with a whole different car that makes it an all new race. Loads of replay in my opinion and I learn something new about it damn near every time I sign on. Since my 360 has hit the shitter, my PS3 has really been getting worn out from playing it all the time, and 99% of that time has been with Motorstorm. Give it a whirl, once you get past the shitty lobby and get into a race or two you'll be hooked...

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
I have it and I didnt even gave it a try yet...trying to figure how to dominate Armored Core 4. Maybe I'll give Motorstorm a try this weekend.

Radiantgun

Zero's Secretary
Your saying you can play online with an expensive doorstep ?! That's a first ! :D

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Is this title somewhat of a Next Gen version of the old PS2 game Smuggler's Run? :help:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Radiantgun said:
Your saying you can play online with an expensive doorstep ?! That's a first ! :D

:spock:

Jealousy gets you nowhere :)

I've only played motorstorm online once, but I'd be up for it again

loving the single player, hard as balls though and a little cheaty sometimes

reminds me of mario kart how many times I got conned at the finish line