Mother 3 for GBA!

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Ill bet you that, Like the mother + mother 2 GBA game, that this never sees the light of day in the US.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
Ill bet you that, Like the mother + mother 2 GBA game, that this never sees the light of day in the US.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Or, we can only hope, it will have the opposite effect, and we will suddenly see an announcement for a Earthbound 1+2!

Hey, it could happen. Whenever they release a DVD of a remake of a classic movie, the original version usually gets released too...

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
The GBA sure is getting a shot in the arm this late in life. Metal Slug 1, 2 and X...Gunstar Super Heroes, the Final Fantasy Games(which I personally don't care much about, but I know a lot of people are excited for)..
I mean, geez. What a way to go out!

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
dark penguin said:
The GBA sure is getting a shot in the arm this late in life. Metal Slug 1, 2 and X...Gunstar Super Heroes, the Final Fantasy Games(which I personally don't care much about, but I know a lot of people are excited for)..
I mean, geez. What a way to go out!

I didn't know MS 2 or X was coming to the GBA!? I only heard about 1. :buttrock:

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Weevus said:
I didn't know MS 2 or X was coming to the GBA!? I only heard about 1. :buttrock:

They've got them listed in the Gamefaqs game info listings...I've seen it announced somewhere else, too. However, SNK-P hasn't given any dates ..
So I'd say...maybe mid-next year some time?