Mortal Kombat’s King Of The Hill

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
It is awesome, I can't wait to finally play that game in the full. I've played the demo many times and want to see it all, only 1 week left.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
This game definitely has enough extras to make the purchase worth it. King of the hill mode is a really cool idea.

I just hope the lag in online play is minimal. That will be the real deciding factor for me.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
better than MVC3 I guess, but the mii's and the border around the game seem silly. just talk shit on the headset.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Think we should make a roll call thread for this, or are too many people too pissy about the game having the 10 dollar online pass?

cannonball

15 Year Member
Think we should make a roll call thread for this, or are too many people too pissy about the game having the 10 dollar online pass?

Do it up. I'm going to pick it up this week for 360 despite wanting to concentrate on mvc3. The online situation is so horrible in mvc3 I might as well play some MK right away.

The people pissed about the $10 pass are irrelevant anyways. It only effects people trying to sell the game, and we don't want them on the roll call :)

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
I just hope the lag in online play is minimal. That will be the real deciding factor for me.

It's not that bad. The only time I've noticed lag issues is when someone is jumping in to a King of the Hill match with a crap connection. For the people that HAVE the game already, we should setup a NG.com King of the Hill game

cannonball

15 Year Member
It's not that bad. The only time I've noticed lag issues is when someone is jumping in to a King of the Hill match with a crap connection. For the people that HAVE the game already, we should setup a NG.com King of the Hill game

Yeah we were playing king of the hill the other night and it wasn't too bad. No worse than SF4.
If you're on 360 you should definitely get in on the fun with us.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I tried playing some King of The Hill with some random folks and both rooms I've played in had the game crash on me when it was switching players. Let's hope this silent patching works as they say it will.