Monday Night Combat 360/Steam

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Anybody else playing MNC? I got it during Summer of Arcade on XBL and loved it. They just released it on Steam and it's got some new extras. You can alter the costumes of the characters to look like TF2 characters and instead of Bullseye The Mascot running around, you might get the Juice Bot, AKA The Fruit Fucker from Penny Arcade.

Really loving the PC version so far. I can't get used to the PC controls so I'm using a 360 controller. I've got some passes if anybody wants to play. My steam name is Yuckmud but my name shows up in games as Moon Jump, so if you see me on, that's me.

Reality Check

World Hero
I'm waiting on a sale so I can buy it on Steam. Is it a Team Fortress clone? I heard rambling about that

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'm waiting on a sale so I can buy it on Steam. Is it a Team Fortress clone? I heard rambling about that

Everybody calls it a TF2 clone, because of the character designs. It isn't. Since I'm not too keen on the lingo that everybody uses since I don't play too many PC games. The game is pretty much a combination 3rd Person Shooter crossed with Tower Defense game.

Each team needs to defend their base against the other's robots that try to storm the base. You can build different turrets to try to keep the robots out and you can also upgrade them. So it's a constant back and forth battle trying to keep the other players and robots out of your base and trying to push your robots into their base.

Send me your name on steam, I'm not sure how many I have but it says I can send trials out. With the 360 version you can play for 45minutes to an hour as a trial. So hit me up and give it a shot.

Reality Check

World Hero
Guest pass isn't working. I tried to activate it and I get a blank pop-up window. I checked the Steam forums and a solution hasn't be found yet. Steam support better come up with a hotfix in the next few hours. I don't want the pass to go to waste