Metal Slug aes

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
Hi,

I saw on yt a presentation of aes ver where you see in the options a language select, why i had never seen. Does anyone know if mvs cart with aes mode has it too?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
This is a joke post right? ... Fine I'll bite.

MVS and AES carts, from any region, all contain the same information. It's the machine you're playing the cartridge on that determines what information is used.

tl:dr MVS Metal Slug played in an AES with a converter will play exactly the same as a Metal Slug AES cart.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
In-game options or unibios settings?

Edit: No option to change langauge ingame when set as AES so it must've been unibios settings.

Last edited:

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
In game option of course, thats why i ask because i never saw it before. I know the game doesn't run on jp aes since its censored and default language is english. Maybe they added language select after mvs release. Anyone can cofirm?

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
metal slug AES doesn't have gameplay, it just has shelfsit.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
In game option of course, thats why i ask because i never saw it before. I know the game doesn't run on jp aes since its censored and default language is english. Maybe they added language select after mvs release. Anyone can cofirm?

I think you're talking out of your ass. The game doesn't even have any meaningful text in it and there is no ingame option to change the langauge.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Okay faggots this only works with euro AES game or if you set it to that in the unibios settings.

Last edited: