Metal slug 3 JAP AES , ist a fake o not

Annatar

Kabuki Klasher
Guys, i bought this Metal slug 3 Jap AES from ebay for a very good price, 320 USD. According to your experiencem do you think its a fake? Sender told me this copy its from the 1st run

Here are some pictures and waiting for your comments.

Attachments

• DSC01038.JPG
    DSC01038.JPG
    264.9 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC01039.JPG
    DSC01039.JPG
    252.6 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC01041.JPG
    DSC01041.JPG
    237.1 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC01042.JPG
    DSC01042.JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC01045.JPG
    DSC01045.JPG
    358.9 KB · Views: 178

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
you should check the soldering on the boards, but yet... it's not that easy on AES

maybe he just wanted to sell fast a very used copy, in that case... nice catch ;))

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
needs more pictures of the insert close up. Don't want the entire insert, just the back and the front.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Remember to take the cartridge sticker off too. We'll need a close up inspection of the glue used. Often the prints are well done and only the glue is the way to identify the fake.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Slug 3 isn't faked that much since Slug 1 and X are the ones worth big money. I'd be willing to bet you got a good deal based on the fact that the cart label is a little messed up.

Annatar

Kabuki Klasher
Remember to take the cartridge sticker off too. We'll need a close up inspection of the glue used. Often the prints are well done and only the glue is the way to identify the fake.

lachlan, looks like the sticker was taken before , since the seller told me it was glued back again in one of the corners , but it wasnt done by him.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Annatar.

It's really difficult to tell from those photo's, but one thing that stands out to me is that the SNK logo 'looks' a bit fuzzy and a bit off. As does the 'GEO' in the Neo Geo logo too.

I don't own the game myself, so can't really offer any more insight beyond the SNK logo. But yeah, it looks a bit hazy to me. Could mean fuck all, but that's what stands out most to me in these images.

And the glue, obviously...

Annatar

Kabuki Klasher
Annatar.

It's really difficult to tell from those photo's, but one thing that stands out to me is that the SNK logo 'looks' a bit fuzzy and a bit off. As does the 'GEO' in the Neo Geo logo too.

I don't own the game myself, so can't really offer any more insight beyond the SNK logo. But yeah, it looks a bit hazy to me. Could mean fuck all, but that's what stands out most to me in these images.

And the glue, obviously...

It must be something related to the camera, it looks quite good when you look at it directly and not through some picture.