Megaman X guitar versions?

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Has anybody noticed that most of the music in the Megaman X series seems to have been made for remakes with real instruments? I have just heard what the Minibosses have done with some tunes from the original series, and it blew my mind. But they've never explored any of the X tunes. To me many of them would be not necissarily SIMPLE (the guitar is often complicated), but nevertheless a hell of a lot of fun to attempt. Some perfect examples are: Storm Eagle, Flame Mammoth, Vile's theme, Water Octopus, MMX3 Blast Hornet, shit i'll stop here cause it really is virtually all of them from the whole series (mainly X-X3, I know it the music got more like techno with every game after that). MP3s of these tunes can be found here:http://zf.zeldauniverse.net/mp3s.php If anybody is good enough at guitar, has free time, and interested in trying this, I could play the bass parts of the tunes. I'm not sure exactly how this would work however, probably sending files back and forth. This kind of thing is foreign to me. I also know jack shit about mixing or sampling. But if anybody is willing to explore this and sort of guide my dumb ass, I think it would be great fun. Just throwing it out there.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Hmmmm.. recording guitar, or trying on my hoop earrings? Tough decision, indeed.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
The Neskimos (who are a much better band than the minibosses) have a new album out soon where they did some MMX tunes along with some more MM3 and such.

www.neskimos.com

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
SonGohan said:
Hmmmm.. recording guitar, or trying on my hoop earrings? Tough decision, indeed.

ha, good one...all in good fun. but i'm sure you knew that already.

The Neskimos (who are a much better band than the minibosses) have a new album out soon where they did some MMX tunes along with some more MM3 and such.

AH, very good news. Never heard them, but I'll take your word for it that they're better than Minibosses. Can't wait for that album.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Nevermind, bad idea. Just leave it to the Neskimos. Fuck it.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
SonGohan said:
What'd you say? I couldn't hear you through my hoop earrings.

I know you think that's cool, but you're the only one. Believe me. And don't try to argue that it helps you get girls, it's not funny.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
M_white.jpg

TerryB800

War Room Troll
My band will cover at least one song from Mega Man X. That one song being Spark Mandrill. However, don't ask me when that will happen... Because it probably won't.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Spark Mandrill is one of the classiest tunes. Get that shit done, you wont regret it