• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny16Bit

Camel Slug
Are we posting scores here?

Fixed ;)

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
He knows his way around the Genesis shmup library. Particularly some of the leser known titles. Obviously Fire Shark is one of the more popular titles on the system, but we've talked about shooters in the past, and I was surprised by some of the games he mentioned.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Is it your first rodeo?

yeah, usually if I play a Toaplan game on the Genesis it's Kyuukyoku Tiger / Twin Cobra.

This game isn't that hard and Johnny said to go with the default Easy setting. I think everyone here should be able to put up some big numbers.

Might be the thing we need after Dariusburst scared everyone (including me) away.

Hoard your bombs, get the lightening bolts, and protect the red powerup with your life.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
yeah, usually if I play a Toaplan game on the Genesis it's Kyuukyoku Tiger / Twin Cobra.

This game isn't that hard and Johnny said to go with the default Easy setting. I think everyone here should be able to put up some big numbers.

Might be the thing we need after Dariusburst scared everyone (including me) away.

Hoard your bombs, get the lightening bolts, and protect the red powerup with your life.
Hey champ

Thank you for writing the Japanese AND English title for a game

It was very important to do so

Keep winning