Matt is a GREAT seller!

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Just wanted to say that Matt is a great seller on this forum. He sent my Skull Fang (which was in awesome shape) real quick. I paid him and two days later (He lives in Hawaii!!!) and I was surprised to get this game so quickly since he lives in Hawaii.

Deal with this guy folks. He's a great seller and comunicates well with people who buys his stuff!

Thanks,

Kyosuke75

Matt

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
And I'll have to say the same for Kyosuke here. He's a great buyer who was polite, paid quickly, and responded fast to everything.

But, please don't give me credit for the fast shipping! That game was sent by cheapo 1st-class airmail, which usually takes 5 days or so. This was way faster than I expected, and the US postal service should take sole responsibility ;)

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I second that!

I bought a beautiful Armed Police Batrider kit off Matt, which arrived EXTREMELY quickly and in perfect condition! :)

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Not only is Matt awesome for selling, the man is awesome when it comes to making cables and adapters. He has done lots of cables and adpaters for me in the past.

And Matt, I will send you back that Sony PVM-2530 cable on Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

Roger