Marvel vs Capcom combo thread

Lets start a combo thread post combos for characters. Please post magneto and storm combos they interest me the most thanks :D

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
kusanagi master said:
Lets start a combo thread post combos for characters. Please post magneto and storm combos they interest me the most thanks :D

though I suck at thise game

Magneto

From far away, Hyper Gravitation (hcb + K) with HK, Magnetic Tempest (qcf + 2K), crouching LK, SK, Hyper Gravitation (hcb +K) with HK, crouching HP, Magnetic Shockwave (qcf + 2P)

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Cable - keep doing a Hyper Viper Beam in the air on an airborne opponent

Get the opponent in the corner, with Strider use Ourboros and start wahlin' on em and call out Doom to do molecular shield.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Yo, dude. Your title is misleading. Here I am hoping to see combos for Marvel Vs. Capcom, and all your stuff is for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. There a chance that maybe you can add that "2" to your thread title? Please? For OCD's sake?

Captain Commando
Hulk
Juggernaut

DHC Juggernaut Headcrush in to Captain Sword then Gamma Crush(or whatever the big meteor one is called).

Not many hits, but ASTRONOMICAL damage if the sword hits in the air after the headcrush.

For hits without Cable, Iron Man, War Machine, etc.

Dr. Doom-Electric Cage, B.B. Hood-Cool Hunting, and anyone who has a large mega hit projectile or energy field(Chun-li, Morrigan, Silver Samurai, Storm, ad nauseam).

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Pick any charcter. Mash as many buttons as possible as fast as you can.

j/k

Arcader

New Challenger
kusanagi master said:

Magneto is a very hard character to learn for someone new, I think you've been watching too many videos thinking that his combos are easy to pull off.

Before even learning some of his combos I think its better you practice "Triangle Jumping" [thats where u do a superjump (down,up quickly) then immediately air dash (hold down/forward + 2 punches)]. If you do this correctly you should jump up (not very high at all) and fly down immediately.

This move is pretty hard to pull of at first but once u get the hang of it, its pretty easy and this move applies with storm as well.

Also I would rename the title as the other guy posted, becuz at first I didnt know what the hell this thread was about.