mark of the wolves combo video

prototype

<a href="http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/orochinagi/cyberfan/garou/powertip.mpg" target="_blank">http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/orochinagi/cyberfan/garou/powertip.mpg</a>

I'm still downloading the video, but the sheer size may be a deterrent for people. Maybe try using the DIVX codec in the future?

EDIT: Okay, finished watching it. I would have liked to have seen more combos from the middle of the screen. Also, at least a few of those combos had counter hit on (which means they won't work in an arcade game). You can't jab and then run in normally. I like the song, but I've heard it used in another combo vid. You're a good player though... it's just that I see combo videos as a teaching tool. I don't think most people would get much they could use from that...sorry.

<small>[ March 31, 2003, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: galvatron ]</small>

mog

Bead Banger
Uhh, counter hit totally works in the arcade. What choo talkin bout? mr_t

Is that the powertip vid? Ive seen a few MotW combo vids and I like em. Not that those types of things are applicable in real matches really but they are still awsome to watch.

Losing Streak:
Is that the powertip vid? Ive seen a few MotW combo vids and I like em. Not that those types of things are applicable in real matches really but they are still awsome to watch.
that is exactly the point of putting the counter combos in the video

speaking of doing combos applicable in real matches........you have to be really good to pull off stuff you see in a combo vid during a real match
ps: ARCADE version video coming soon

later

mog:
Uhh, counter hit totally works in the arcade. What choo talkin bout? mr_t
You can't counter hit mid-combo in a normal game. That's an option in practice mode, which makes everything you hit the opponent with act as a counter hit. That's what I mean.

BTW Great sig, mog :) .

<small>[ April 01, 2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: galvatron ]</small>