Lost in Blue - How far have you got?

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
Its been out a while now and a few people expressed intrest, How far have you actually got in the game? (Try and explain without killing the story if possible)

I played it alot at first then put it down for a while, picked it up a few days ago and so far I've just completed the Ruins stuff and got to the other side, My cave has everything upgraded to the max thats available to get at my level aswell.

Intrested to see where other people are, I got stuck a fe times but theres no guides on the net yet so I just stuck at it till I got past the sections :)

So yea where are you?

Mefffisto

Quiz Detective
I am just at the beginning (5 games in the same week: Lost In Blue, Trace Memory, Trauma Center and Phoenix Wright, Castlevania Dawn Of Sorrow), so I just test it a little like 40 minutes.
I find the girl, and making fire was really fun... I like the concept... I'm really in hurry to play this game in a complete way, but I have to finish first Castlevania Harmony Of Dissonance, Prince Of Persia 3 (coming soon), Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow and Dawn Of Sorrow... Then after I'll have time to play this game...