Looks like FFVI advanced is coming out soon

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
2/7/07 according to the ad in the new EGM. I didn't know it would be out so soon. Looking forward to it. I must find my GBA player.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I wouldn't mind picking it up, but I have a huge lot of games that I have yet to really play.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
That was fast. FFV isn't beaten yet.

Those bonus dungeons are for the hardest of the hardcore only. I doubt they would be easy even @ lvl 99.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Damn, I haven't even got around to FF4 and 5 yet. I need to get caught up with a ton of games before I would even consider them though.

I'm glad to see the re-releases though, they may seem like a cheap business tactic, but I'll never argue with final fantasy on the go.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Need to pickup FFV, then play FF1, 2 and 4 before even touching V. Then VI. hehe. At least I finished III.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Circa2113 said:
I'm glad to see the re-releases though, they may seem like a cheap business tactic, but I'll never argue with final fantasy on the go.

This hurts the chances for release on Virtual Console and also begs the ?: If they do release it on virtual console, will they release the original american Versions (II(IV) & III(VI)), or the translated ports??!!

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I never played FFIV or V on GBA, did they tone down the random encounters? I hate games where you take 3 steps and you're fighting again.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Since the GBA has been slowly fading away in popularity, I was afraid this one would get cancelled in the US. But, fortunately that's not the case.

I think Final Fantasy VI is the best game in the series. It has the perfect blend of fun and atmosphere that makes it entertaining the whole way through.

I know they will, but I hope they don't use that goofy in-game font they've been using for the other two GBA remakes. There's just something about it I don't like.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
genjiglove said:
I never played FFIV or V on GBA, did they tone down the random encounters? I hate games where you take 3 steps and you're fighting again.

Nope, same amount of random encounters.

But why does everyone hate them so?

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
On this weeks pre-order listing Final Fantasy V and VI on GBA have appeared in the UK release date section in my shop :) I think its March or June for us but its nice to see we wont be missing on on those, with the low amount of GBA stuff on the list a few weeks back I was worried they'd never get a UK release..

Olly.