Looking for someone to design a KOF tournament flyer for me...

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Hi everyone,

I am currently in the process of re-starting the KOF tournaments we had up until 2002 here in Sydney,Australia. Hence, I will need a good/catchy anime style flyer for this tournament to help promote it. Preferrably even, in Cantonese and English. Games will be KOF 02 and KOF 03.

Now this tournament won't be starting until about June/July so there is time left. If you think you have what it takes or know someone who does PM me or drop me an email at: daine_mcdonald@hotmail.com

I am prepared to pay for your services if needed. So let me know your price and of course I will need to see some samples of your work and what you can do. (Not looking to pay to much though I might add, more of a token payment if anything)

Here are some sample flyers taken from a KOF 02 tournament that will be held in Spain soon to let you know what kind of thing I am after: http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=874213

We can also speak online here:
AOL messenger: daine mcdonald
OR MSN messeneger: daine_mcdonald@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
Really, if you can give me the English and Cantonese text you want on there, I can slap something together pretty easily for free. I don't speak Cantonese, so I can't really come up with that on my own, but if you at least tell me what you need included, I can make up an English-only one.