Looking for a GBA SP (MINT) and games - will trade some of this DS stuff...

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Black Pokemon DS w/ Case - MINT (No box, as it came in a set)

Metal Slug 7
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Final Fantasy IV
Hotel Dusk
Princess Peach
Yoshis Island DS
New Super Mario Brothers
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - SEALED
Brain Age 1
Brain Age 2
Big Brain Academy
Animal Crossing - SEALED
Bangai-O Spirits - SEALED
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - SEALED
The World Ends With You - SEALED
Final Fantast Tactics A2 - SEALED
Final Fantasy Revenant Wings - SEALED
DS CLUB NINTENDO Tingle's Balloon Fight
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - SEALED
Final Fantasy III
Drawn to Life
Mario 64 DS
Harvest Moon
Sonic Rush

Last edited:

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Black Pokemon DS w/ Case - MINT (No box, as it came in a set)

Metal Slug 7
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Final Fantasy IV
Hotel Dusk
Princess Peach
Yoshis Island DS
New Super Mario Brothers
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - SEALED
Brain Age 1
Brain Age 2
Big Brain Academy
Animal Crossing - SEALED
Bangai-O Spirits - SEALED
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - SEALED
The World Ends With You - SEALED
Final Fantast Tactics A2 - SEALED
Final Fantasy Revenant Wings - SEALED
DS CLUB NINTENDO Tingle's Balloon Fight
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - SEALED
Final Fantasy III
Drawn to Life
Mario 64 DS
Harvest Moon
Sonic Rush

My guess is $450-$550, with $500 probably being a good price. You might be able to get more but there aren't a lot of people sitting on that type of money for a game lot, unless they are a business.

I think you would do pretty well selling it in chunks but I know that is a hassle to do.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
My guess is $450-$550, with $500 probably being a good price. You might be able to get more but there aren't a lot of people sitting on that type of money for a game lot, unless they are a business.

I think you would do pretty well selling it in chunks but I know that is a hassle to do.

Wanna buy it?

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Wanna buy it?

Well I don't own a store anymore, if I did you have some great stuff and I would certainly be interested. Also, I own a lot of the games you have.

My suggestion would be to sell it some where else. I tend to lose money when I sell stuff here. Another option would be to trade it for something you want. However, as I suggested in the other thread, the DSi is going to offer a VC store for GB, GBC and GBA games, so if you are still interested in those games, you may just want to go the DSi route.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Well I don't own a store anymore, if I did you have some great stuff and I would certainly be interested. Also, I own a lot of the games you have.

My suggestion would be to sell it some where else. I tend to lose money when I sell stuff here. Another option would be to trade it for something you want. However, as I suggested in the other thread, the DSi is going to offer a VC store for GB, GBC and GBA games, so if you are still interested in those games, you may just want to go the DSi route.

Have any other info on the VC?

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Have any other info on the VC?

The information just started coming out and hasn't been 100% confirmed yet. Here is a link for some of it though...

http://www.wiiware-world.com/news/2009/03/rejoice_the_dsi_gets_a_virtual_console_after_all

You will be able to play the DSi down load games and the VC games off your SD card. The DSi games are looking pretty good as well, so you might want to look into those. It has been confirmed that you get 1000 points free the first time you take your DSi to the DSi store and there will be games as well as apps (like what the iPhone has for sale.

I am just saying it is worth looking into. You have a nice package for sale but if you goal is to play some of the older games, you may want to look into the DSi and keep a few of your better DS games. Depending on what DSi and VC games come out, the DSi may end up being the system to own.