Little Drummer Boy Challenge - 2016

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Ok...getting serious now. I have to go to Lowe's today, after that I'll go see Rogue One on Sat and that is literally the only times that I may hear it.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Thanks. I got plugged on Christmas Eve last year...that really sucked.

That sucks but at least you did not have to go to your sons christmas play and listen to a bunch of fifth graders singing "parump rump pum" and not be able to escape the torture while your wife laughs at you with sadistic glee....

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
That sucks but at least you did not have to go to your sons christmas play and listen to a bunch of fifth graders singing "parump rump pum" and not be able to escape the torture while your wife laughs at you with sadistic glee....

I still can't believe that they didn't sing it during my Daughter's Christmas play Monday night...

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
My daughters had their Christmas program yesterday. They're in lower grades, so after their performances I GTFO of there.

Unscathed, I press forward!

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Still alive :) I've braved a few stores not to mention a bunch of customers houses that were playing Christmas music lucky to have not heard it yet

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
TODAY'S THE DAY!! Congrats to all who survived the season!

Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, and festive solstice/Jul!

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I never officially said anything about it, but I haven't heard the song. So I guess I'm a winner

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
I made it thank God I didn't have to hear that trash ��

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I was already out, but I heard it several times on Christmas eve. I never stood a chance. RIP