League Bowling perfect game?

neogodzilla

New Challenger
Just wondering how many people out there have actually had a perfect 300 game. My brother and i play this game all the time, i avg somewhere around 205-210sh and his avg has got to be around 225..he's always kicking my ass. The best game i have ever seen was in the upper 260s. For anyone out there who has actually had a perfect game...does anything special happen?..or does that crazy ball just pop out and say "HI" again :eek_2: ..i swear that thing is nuts :loco:

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Chris1 accomplished a perfect game. Only person I can think of who has. I've played the hell out of that game and never done it.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
The_Chosen_One said:
Chris1 accomplished a perfect game. Only person I can think of who has. I've played the hell out of that game and never done it.

Thanks for remembering that The_Chosen_One..

I've done it twice in all the times I played the game..
The first time I had the machine set on level 4 or the default setting when you put the cart in..

I was so Not focused on doing it that I did it the first time with ease..And was not ready for what happens when you do get a perfect game..(no Camera or anyone to show)((I don't think I had the Digital Camera at the time))

It's nothing special but a Celebratory Fireworks kind of display then with player Jumping...and it says perfect game ..(as much as I can remember)

When I did it the first time I was holding my Son in my right arm/ when he was younger..His needed to be held days and I was just pressing the A botton plus moving the joystick to adjust the players stance

The second time I was just messing around but I think I had the difficulty level to 1 or 2..
I did take a picture that I'm pretty sure I posted here...It was crappy and rushed.
I can't find that picture,I have no clue what happened to it...
Tora was hosting for me I think..

I tried again..I can't do it..I get close then fk up..
I think I'm trying to hard..plus having the Camera near to take the picture etc..I need to go back to basics and just take my time and not try so hard.

One of these days I'll do it again.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
We had sort of a League Bowling Tournament here tonight..Between Family and friends..
I've never played so many games of League Bowling.

I want to do the link between the Red cab and the Neo Gold cab (but) I need to get a better understanding of the cab link up from this page..
http://www.hardmvs.com/images/linkCable/neoLinkFront.jpg

I did MVS(UNI BIOS) to AES link no problem but I'm confused on this link up...Mainly if any dips need to be switched.
So,I was trying to throw another 300 perfect game/take picks when company showed up...
Damn it,I wish I had the link set-up but they wanted to play right away..So I had League Bowling running in the Big Red and in the Neo Gold machine.

My wife had the highest unbeatable score of 279 tonight...None of us could get that 300 or beat her.

I will get that 300 again...My wife wants to get it before me now... but I need to do it when I have a good quiet night.
She reminded me that I did have a picture of the 300/perfect game...Though I still don't know where it went. :(

We had a lot of fun and it was the only game everyone played. :buttrock:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Perfect 300 Game.....

League Bowling MVS..

I Just Threw a Perfect 300 Game.....

Perfect.jpg

PErfect2.jpg

I'll take a better Score page picture when I can get to that page.

neogodzilla

New Challenger
Wow, you were one hell of a determined guy. Congrats again, very impressed :eek:

CarlDMC

Tung's Hair,
Did you have a strategy?

I find that lighter balls bounce off the pins more than heavier ones.
Which do you use?
Do you bowl at max/min power?
Do you hook?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
CarlDMC said:
Did you have a strategy?

I find that lighter balls bounce off the pins more than heavier ones.
Which do you use?
Do you bowl at max/min power?
Do you hook?

I use a 15 pd ball...always..

I throw right handed.

I don't move the player unless I miss the spot(cursor) I wanted the ball to be thrown to..
I try and stop the moving cursor right before the center...Stopping it on the left side from the center.
My ball will hit the left side of the pocket..everytime.

I use 95% Power..trying to use the same power everytime..(speed,but not too much)

No Hooks..though it's slightly hooking into the left pocket.

The only thing I change is the timers...All set on 20..though I can only hit a 300 if I keep throwing the ball at a steady pace..

I don't wait..So the high set times don't matter.
It's seems more of that I'm hitting the buttons the same way over and over...evertime..concentrating..(like if I was pulling off constant/the same combos in a Fighting game.
If I take to long or mess up my rhythm I miss and usually get a 7 or 10 pin left up... :mad:

leaguebowling.gif

"LEAGUE BOWLING"300 PERFECT GAME"