KOF2k1 Combo Video (work in progress)

YuniYoshi

n00b
<a href="http://www.tbi.net/~jody/kof2k1_yuni.mpg" target="_blank">KOF2k1 Combo Video</a> :D

It's basically a video that is meant to show people starting out, or even people that don't use a lot of combos some of the easier to do ones that do some nice damage.

You can tell me what you think, just keep in mind it's not done. I'm pleased with it so far.

Characters presented: K', Andy, Foxy :p

Tetsuo311

King's Dry Cleaner
I like it. These are the kind of combos I use whenever I fight my friends quick and easy to pull off nothing really complicated or flashy. Good job buttrock

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Very nice so far. These are combos that could also be realistically pulled off in match play or tournament play, as opposed to most other combo videos.

Good stuff. :)

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I also enjoyed it a lot. Reminds me a lot of when I play Garou: Mark of the Wolves in my local comic shop. Sure, one can pull out flashy 20+ combos, but realistically, you're always reacting to your opponent's move and you have to see through his game so more often than not, one finds oneself poking with weak punches and weak kicks until there is a nice opening, and those are the normal 5 to 10 hit combos like the ones I saw in the combo video. Good work, I look forward to more videos ^_^

YuniYoshi

n00b
The video has been updated... although it's still not complete. A lot has been added. Check it out. :cool: