Kinkos Trip 4: Images Inside

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Another trip to Kinkos and sadly I returned with no Kabuki Klash insert. I am still waiting for some people to step up and hook it up with some insert scans/ mvs artwork scans, etc.

I re-worked a few existing inserts (RBS and WHP) to fit into my Classic-Style theme. Everything else comes from new works I've done.

Inserts prior to fitting
insert4layout.jpg

Fronts in Box
insert4lay.jpg

Standing Tall
insert4stand.jpg

Seems one of my shockboxes has a dimple...... :blow_top:

From Behind in Box
insert4backs.jpg

Time to get more shockboxes.....

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Looks excellent!! I can't wait to get my shock boxes and then start printing the inserts. I may even have to try making a few for the games I have that don't have inserts.

Thanks for posting the pics.

_Kefka_

Overtop Pathfinder
NeoCverA said:
... and sadly I returned with no Kabuki Klash insert. I am still waiting for some people to step up and hook it up with some insert scans/ mvs artwork scans, etc...

:( :(

Ps : what is the password for your art of fighting 3 insert ??
Ps2 : looking after Kabuki Klash, Fatal Fury Special & Magical Drop 2 insert ;)

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
They look terrific, NeoC - thanks for sharing. I'm really beginning to appreciate the consistency of your "classic shock" look, I must say. :)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:

LOL ... dude, you're still keepin' that password on lockdown, huh? :tickled:

Ah well, it's not like you haven't earned the right I guess. :)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Its nothing like that, the password is there at the site on the Art of Fighting 3 page. Ive also posted the passwords on a thread sometime back.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Hey

Hey

Nice inserts... Im waiting on the ones i purchased from big bear aswell and cant wait to dig in with the custom inserts.

I have taken the liberty of creating a insert for super dodge ball. Check it out

UPDATED FILE: Final Release

http://www.hostedimage.com/is.php?i=30268&img=dodgeballedit4.4smalledit.jpg

I have the actual file and this is in no way a repersentation of the printable one.

One question though.... the actual file is 18 megs and is no where near the smaller meg file inserts that are avail on big bears site. So how would i shrink the file to acceptable download sizes. I am willing to let this go so it can be hosted on others site. Just as long as i get credit. Keep in mind i want to make a bunch more and this is only my first one that i have done and they can only get more elaborate as time passes. thx for your time. Chris

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Cool insert there. Might be the first one with "ASS" in it. lol

As far as your filesize, you might try this.

I dont know if you have photoshop or not but this is what I do.

The working file (with all the layers and stuff) is the .psd file.

Once im done, i "save as" Insert.jpg (name it what you like)
and I make sure to use maximum quality setting (12).

then I open up that JPG file and "save as" .PDF (with quality settings to 10).

it dramatically drops the filesize and doesn't lose quality (from what I can tell).

I

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
thx for the update. doing now. Look for more inserts... I think i will try and do one or 2 every few days.. keep it conservative.

hehe im out for now. Chris

UPDATE: worked great man.. thx for the tip... I kinda figured it was something like this however i wasnt sure and didnt want to spend any time checking.

Its down to 3 megs now and if big bear wants to host the stuff i make I would gladly submit them. Ill pm him now. thx for looking. Chris

Last edited: